AT&T no longer offering Nokia's rebate?

slidetrumpethero

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Lumia 900 from AT&T this morning, had to put up with black since they were sold out of cyan. Anyway, when I asked about the $100 rebate Nokia is offering until phones bought before midnight on the 21st, I was told it only applied to phones bought before the fix came out. I feel like someone ain't telling the truth...

markwilk

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought my 900 on Sunday, and the associate told me the same thing. I gave her a "Seriously?" and she checked with another associate who said that it DOES apply as long it is purchased by the 21st.

I was also told it would automatically show up on the next billing cycle.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

leosoybean

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Lumia 900 from AT&T this morning, had to put up with black since they were sold out of cyan. Anyway, when I asked about the $100 rebate Nokia is offering until phones bought before midnight on the 21st, I was told it only applied to phones bought before the fix came out. I feel like someone ain't telling the truth...

Maybe your sales rep mixed that $100 rebate with the $100 accessory deal that some ATT stores are doing?

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Nokia has been saying time and time again: Any Lumia purchased before the 21st would be getting the $100 discount. Even to people who have been asking when AT&T reps seem to not be getting it right. I even emailed AT&T and was told I'd be getting the discount on my next bill. So try to email them as well ( as opposed to a chat session or phone call) and get something in writing or contact Nokia too.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
Maybe your sales rep mixed that $100 rebate with the $100 accessory deal that some ATT stores are doing?
The bill credit is for customers who purchase phones on contract by the end of the 21st. Any rep that says otherwise is confused. I keep getting e-mails every day from management to make sure we know it is still going on.

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It should also apply to those who purchased outright , correct? At least on the conversations.nokia.com site it was described "as long as you have service with at&t" you will get the credit, before the 21st as previously stated.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind ATT reps in-store, online, phone are generally pretty clueless and assumes many things.

If you buy a phone prior to 21st, you get the credit.

If you buy it outright no contract, as long as you have an ATT account, you will get it. Rogers is doing it now in canada as well. I bought the phone off contract and use it on my existing att account.

If you bought the phone and do not use it on ATT(unlocked), you wont get it since it is suppose to apply on your att bill

My bill is $65 a month so i will get two credits totaling $100 over two months. unless i stack up on some apps.

ftap

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
The bill credit is for customers who purchase phones on contract by the end of the 21st. Any rep that says otherwise is confused. I keep getting e-mails every day from management to make sure we know it is still going on.

Nope. Wrong about on contract. It's any Nokia Lumia 900 on contract or full price as long as its on AT&T post paid wil get the $100 statement credit. Nokia blog confirmed this. Plus I already got confirmation from AT&T customer care I will get a $100 statement credit for my full purchase $450 Lumia 900.

I have it noted on my account as well. So notation on account plus I have email confirmation for my lumia 900.

I guess the people paying full price like me are probably less than 1% of all new lumia 900 owners but we still count.

pezman726

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
see this, from Nokia employee.

Twitter

This is straight from a person at nokia. Also, regardless of if you buy it on contract or off, if you have ATT service, you get the credit.

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

It applies to any Lumia purchased up until the 21st. The $100 credit will automatically be applied to your bill after you have then passed the 30 day return window. AT&T told me this in store the other day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon