04-24-2012 03:29 PM
33 12
tools
    This morning my 900 is refusing to retrieve data from ATT. It shows 4G on the bar, and ATT under the cellular data tab in settings. It was working yesterday and I am stumped. Any suggestions? I was able to access ATT's data through another phone this morning so I know that atleast 3g is working in the area.
    04-23-2012 09:27 AM
    This morning my 900 is refusing to retrieve data from ATT. It shows 4G on the bar, and ATT under the cellular data tab in settings. It was working yesterday and I am stumped. Any suggestions? I was able to access ATT's data through another phone this morning so I know that atleast 3g is working in the area.
    Same here. I'm having trouble accessing my email accounts, facebook, and browsing the web.

I put my sim into my Samsung Focus S and everything works just fine.

*EDIT* - I keep getting this error code when trying to sync my emails: 80072efd
    04-23-2012 09:31 AM
    must be a network issue. same symptoms out of nowhere this am.

I get no data at all, then email starts flowing but still cant browse.
    04-23-2012 10:03 AM
    Im having exact same problem as well this morning. Any one know what's going now with our L900?
    04-23-2012 10:09 AM
    I'm in Boston Ma. and so far my DATA is fine even after reboots. Are all of you guys on the West coast? May be an LTE issue.
    04-23-2012 10:09 AM
    I'm in Boston Ma. and so far my DATA is fine even after reboots. Are all of you guys on the West coast? May be an LTE issue.
    Yeah, I'm in SF, California. I have no data issues with the Focus S, so hopefully this is a temporary problem with LTE.
    04-23-2012 10:15 AM
    Yeah we're on West Coast. Contact AT&T she is indicating there is a data outtage. She doesn't sound confidence when she gave me the answer. Going to wait few more hours and call them back.
    04-23-2012 10:19 AM
    I am in Farmington, NM and having similar issues. I woke up this morning and nothing was working. After a couple of power cycles and about an hour later some apps and email work. Browser is still kicking 502 bad gateway to me. Other apps not working as well such as wordament.

I do not have LTE in this area just HSPDA+. I connected to wi-fi for a little and turned it back off. After that I was able to get some stuff working, but browsing and other apps still a no-go
    04-23-2012 10:22 AM
    San Jose, California..

No network...I was thinking about going in and exchanging , ill give it til end of the day.

This is an LTE are as well.
    Last edited by dkp23; 04-23-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    04-23-2012 10:25 AM
    I am in Farmington, NM and having similar issues. I woke up this morning and nothing was working. After a couple of power cycles and about an hour later some apps and email work. Browser is still kicking 502 bad gateway to me. Other apps not working as well such as wordament.

I do not have LTE in this area just HSPDA+. I connected to wi-fi for a little and turned it back off. After that I was able to get some stuff working, but browsing and other apps still a no-go
    Exact same problem here in Orange County, CA.

At least it's not a problem with my Lumia.:blush:
    04-23-2012 10:27 AM
    Oh and I had some other staff test their non-windows phones and they worked fine. Also tried a Samsung Focus Flash and LG Quamtum that our stff use and they worked fine. Glad that my email is at least going since I have to leave my office soon. The fact that my email is working and apps like WP7News and TechNews yet others not is odd. I was thinkign a possible DNS issue, but I turned on Wi-fi browsed to a page and then turned off wi-fi and then it didnt' work. Kinda Strange. I don't know if I buy that it is the same memory management error since I am getting some data.
    04-23-2012 10:30 AM
    Oh and I had some other staff test their non-windows phones and they worked fine. Also tried a Samsung Focus Flash and LG Quamtum that our stff use and they worked fine. Glad that my email is at least going since I have to leave my office soon. The fact that my email is working and apps like WP7News and TechNews yet others not is odd. I was thinkign a possible DNS issue, but I turned on Wi-fi browsed to a page and then turned off wi-fi and then it didnt' work. Kinda Strange. I don't know if I buy that it is the same memory management error since I am getting some data.
    Agree! I'm using my work Blackberry HOTSPOT to access data right now. :)
    04-23-2012 10:33 AM
    Did everyones happen about the same time? The synchronized time of the issues makes me lean to a carrier issue. Bugs just don't align like this. Mine died sometime early this morning. My outlook showed last time it got email was about 1:00am MST.
    04-23-2012 10:36 AM
    I'm in the central valley, CA and we don't have LTE here yet. I am wondering if the problem is with the 4g network too, because my coworker's Focus still picks up and downloads off of 3g fine. Like others I am able to receive email and even limited facebook updates in my people hub, but get errors anytime I try to access my IE. Seeing that others are having similiar problems, it gives me a little comfort that I am not having a phone problem. Thanks for the quick responses.
    04-23-2012 10:44 AM
    I'm in Sacramento, CA with a Lumia 900 and I also have no data connection.

Tried power cycling the phone a couple of times, but that did not help.

Hopefully ATT can give us an update.
    04-23-2012 10:46 AM
    I am having the exact same problem up in Portland OR with the 4g network.
    04-23-2012 10:46 AM
    I'm in Sacramento, CA with a Lumia 900 and I also have no data connection.

Tried power cycling the phone a couple of times, but that did not help.

Hopefully ATT can give us an update.
    Hopefully WPCENTRAL can chime in and let us know what the heck is going on.
    04-23-2012 10:53 AM
    IN san jose, works now..

I am able to get on using LTE/4g..

Anybody else?
    04-23-2012 11:13 AM
    IN san jose, works now..

Anybody else?
    Thats a confirmed. I now have access to my data. Thanks DKP23
    04-23-2012 11:17 AM
    IN san jose, works now..

Anybody else?

Facebook, Twitter and other apps are now working. Still when I go to IE, I get intermittent 502 Bad Gateway errors.

Seems like the network is slowly coming back up.
    04-23-2012 11:18 AM
    IN san jose, works now..

Anybody else?
    yes, back up in California
    04-23-2012 11:19 AM
    yes, back up in California
    I was still getting some issues after some of the others said it was back up. Turn off your phone and back on. That fixed it all the way for me now.

Whew, Didn't need any more black eye for this device. I just got my mom to get one and have more family members (droid fans) convinced to move over soon.
    04-23-2012 11:25 AM
    I was still getting some issues after some of the others said it was back up. Turn off your phone and back on. That fixed it all the way for me now.

Whew, Didn't need any more black eye for this device. I just got my mom to get one and have more family members (droid fans) convinced to move over soon.
    Yeah I hear ya TSMORTY about our L900.

I pressed and hold down the power button for 10 seconds to reset and then waited 30 seconds to power it up. Everything is working like it should.
    04-23-2012 11:27 AM
    I live in orange county, ca and had the same network problems this morning. I did just replace my lumia on Friday, and I noticed this one was on the old firmware. I just updated my phone 5 minutes ago and network is working again. But if everyone else was having the same problems then it might not be related, but after my update data us working again.
    04-23-2012 11:32 AM
    I'm in Seattle and no issues, but we don't have LTE either.
    04-23-2012 11:33 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD