Windows Phone 8 Apollo Spotted in the Wild on a Lumia 900 - DeviceMAG

Thought I'd feed the rumor mills a bit :D. We can only hope we will have good news from the June summit.
    05-04-2012 07:55 AM
    mentioned yesterday, fake

Hopefully they officially announce apollo at the summit with an expected q4 release...that is my guess
    05-04-2012 10:39 AM
    I don't think it's true looks photo shopped even the guys reporting is taking with a grain of salt. The lumia in the picture does not have the back arrow key the windows logo home key or the search key visible I cal bull turf on this.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    05-04-2012 12:53 PM
    We must be due some serious info on WP8 considering it's set for launch this October; we had running demos of Mango 6 months before it's release....
    05-04-2012 01:44 PM
    Just a quick question. Will Apollo be able to run on the Lumi? Are the hardware specs up to par?
    05-04-2012 01:55 PM
    Just a quick question. Will Apollo be able to run on the Lumi? Are the hardware specs up to par?
    Only if we knew zoomers. :)
    05-04-2012 01:56 PM
    Only if we knew zoomers. :)
    Ouch!

That sucks. That we don't know.
    05-04-2012 01:57 PM
    Personally, I'm betting current devices WILL upgrade, but certain features will be missing. If that's the case, I think people looking in from the outside (other platforms) we have serious confidence in Microsoft's customer care.
    05-04-2012 02:02 PM
    Personally, I'm betting current devices WILL upgrade, but certain features will be missing. If that's the case, I think people looking in from the outside (other platforms) we have serious confidence in Microsoft's customer care.
    They cant abandon devices like the Lumia 900 and the Titan 1 & 2. These are the devices that basically put WP on the map. It would be a big mistake for Microsoft to totally neglect these people and their devices. Lets not also forget most of these people are in a 2 year contract and it will pi$$ many off if they are totally forgotten. The backlash will be too great for Microsoft to recover from if they decide to move on and make currently WP devices legacy devices.
    05-04-2012 02:07 PM
    Oh look, we have a Nokia rep amongst us.

mentioned yesterday, fake

Hopefully they officially announce apollo at the summit with an expected q4 release...that is my guess

Sent from my Titan II using Board Express
    05-04-2012 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD