Lumia 900 spotted in the wild running Apollo

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
mentioned yesterday, fake

Hopefully they officially announce apollo at the summit with an expected q4 release...that is my guess

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's true looks photo shopped even the guys reporting is taking with a grain of salt. The lumia in the picture does not have the back arrow key the windows logo home key or the search key visible I cal bull turf on this.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
We must be due some serious info on WP8 considering it's set for launch this October; we had running demos of Mango 6 months before it's release....

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'm betting current devices WILL upgrade, but certain features will be missing. If that's the case, I think people looking in from the outside (other platforms) we have serious confidence in Microsoft's customer care.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'm betting current devices WILL upgrade, but certain features will be missing. If that's the case, I think people looking in from the outside (other platforms) we have serious confidence in Microsoft's customer care.

They cant abandon devices like the Lumia 900 and the Titan 1 & 2. These are the devices that basically put WP on the map. It would be a big mistake for Microsoft to totally neglect these people and their devices. Lets not also forget most of these people are in a 2 year contract and it will pi$$ many off if they are totally forgotten. The backlash will be too great for Microsoft to recover from if they decide to move on and make currently WP devices legacy devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon