Mine is perfect!

itsall4tay

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I just received my Black Lumia 900 yesterday and it is perfect. Reading the forums made me think it was going to be a nightmare. It has no problems and it is by far the most fun phone I have ever played with. I think it it really does a disservice to a product if all people see is negative comments so here I stand yelling, I love the Lumia 900! Long live Vader!

Los

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. I love my phone. I don't have any of the serious bugs, just the camera button bug and the screen blacks out for a split sec when you wake up the phone but that's about it. There's probably a few more I forgot about but it's minor. Not anything serious that ruins my experience

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Congrats. I love my phone. I don't have any of the serious bugs, just the camera button bug and the screen blacks out for a split sec when you wake up the phone but that's about it. There's probably a few more I forgot about but it's minor. Not anything serious that ruins my experience
I just got mine tonight all seems well will be hooking up to zune at the opffice tomorrow will see then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon