My Vibrator is dying!!! (lol)

Oldmajor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I purchased 2 Lumias for my wife and I and hers has always been perfect. The first one I received couldnt be activated and then when that was fixed lost service. I quickly got a replacement and was all good. However just yesterday I picked up her phone and noticed that the vibrate on her phone was amazing! It was really a vibrate versus a death rattle that mine had always been. Now today im noticing that my vibration is barely a wimper.... anyone else have issues with vibration on their phones, any solutions?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
how long ago was yours replaced. If its under warranty Id get another replacement. My vibrate has always been loud almost too loud. I have the phone on vibrate when I am in Court and several times I thought I might have the phone confiscated for making too much noise.

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, the vibrate in my L900 could be used to make milkshakes in a malt shop. If its not very strong I would see about getting a replacement.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, but when I first saw the title, I was lulz by the time I got to the "lol".

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
You just need to hook it up to a 480v, 3 phase source. All should be good then. ;)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon