Finally i can text!

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I know not many people complained about this issue BUT - I just updated my phone and I no longer have slow down how fast I type in texts for the phone to keep up! This annoyed me so much with the Lumia 900. It always seemed a little buggy and laggy but not anymore!

I hope this isn't a bi-product of a fresh flash and it's actually faster. Even scrolling through apps and my home screen is faster.

On an odd note though my phone was done updating and when I plugged it back into my PC it started updating again. I didn't read anything about multiple updates? Hope it's not starting from scratch again.

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I know not many people complained about this issue BUT - I just updated my phone and I no longer have slow down how fast I type in texts for the phone to keep up! This annoyed me so much with the Lumia 900. It always seemed a little buggy and laggy but not anymore!

I hope this isn't a bi-product of a fresh flash and it's actually faster. Even scrolling through apps and my home screen is faster.

On an odd note though my phone was done updating and when I plugged it back into my PC it started updating again. I didn't read anything about multiple updates? Hope it's not starting from scratch again.
Hi. There is a thread alongside this one about the updates and a few of us shared the experience about 3 updates. They all happened concurrently in the Zune software without completing the process. Sounds like your experience is different.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes