I know not many people complained about this issue BUT - I just updated my phone and I no longer have slow down how fast I type in texts for the phone to keep up! This annoyed me so much with the Lumia 900. It always seemed a little buggy and laggy but not anymore!

I hope this isn't a bi-product of a fresh flash and it's actually faster. Even scrolling through apps and my home screen is faster.

On an odd note though my phone was done updating and when I plugged it back into my PC it started updating again. I didn't read anything about multiple updates? Hope it's not starting from scratch again.
    HeyCori likes this.
    08-15-2012 01:32 PM
    can you send videos?
    08-15-2012 04:53 PM
    I know not many people complained about this issue BUT - I just updated my phone and I no longer have slow down how fast I type in texts for the phone to keep up! This annoyed me so much with the Lumia 900. It always seemed a little buggy and laggy but not anymore!

I hope this isn't a bi-product of a fresh flash and it's actually faster. Even scrolling through apps and my home screen is faster.

On an odd note though my phone was done updating and when I plugged it back into my PC it started updating again. I didn't read anything about multiple updates? Hope it's not starting from scratch again.
    Hi. There is a thread alongside this one about the updates and a few of us shared the experience about 3 updates. They all happened concurrently in the Zune software without completing the process. Sounds like your experience is different.
    08-15-2012 05:33 PM
    can you send videos?
    I sent a smaller video to test - seems to work fine. Anything big won't go though.
    08-16-2012 12:24 PM
    can you send videos?
    I have tried up to a 20 sec video and it works.
    08-16-2012 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD