Screen Popped out

Tapiozona

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I dropped my Lumia for the 10th time and this time the screen actually managed to dislodge itself from the case a bit. I tried to snap it back but only managed to get it about 90% of the way in. Now the top left side of the screen sticks out a tad bit (couple milimeters) and it's annoying as heck. It also makes the receiver quality absolutely horrible. I can barely understand what people are saying half the time.

I've tried to press it in further but I'm at the point where it feels like something is going to break if I try to press any harder.

Any advice?

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe take the pin out holding the screen in and try to reinsert it? Maybe it got bent or something.

Other than that, use a case?

Tapens

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I managed to drop mine too a good while ago. Same thing happened here, popped out a bit in the left upper corner. I removed the pin holding the screen in (this was almost impossible) but I were unable to detach the screen, it's stuck in this position (even attached a gps mount directly to the screen to get a good grip but it's impossible to get it out).

Does anyone have any tips or did you manage to solve it Tapiozona?

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital