Freezing phone while on Roam in Canada

jctang

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Help! Not sure if this is some weird issue of mine only, but here is what's happening: entered Canada therefore roaming. I have a Canada add on plan and global data. As soon as here, it took 10 min to find Bell network. Once linked, and data roam on, phone started freezing and restarting every 10 min. I turn off roam data and it doesn't do this. Wft? Any ideas??? I never had issue with my Samsung Focus. Any help would be great. Oh and I'm on Tango.

Thanks!

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I live in the Canada and roam in the US sometimes when I cross on AT&T and have zero problems.

Not sure what your problem is. Could it be the Bell network and frequency problems? Is this the first time this happens?

Chris Hall

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have been having the same issues in Canada with a Lumia 900 on AT&T. Works great in the USA and all sorts of problems in Canada.

jyeung

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
Sorry for bumping this thread, but has AT&T/Nokia even fixed this issue?
I am so frustrated with it as I am constantly in Canada, have international data, and am experiencing these symptoms all the time. People complain that they can't call me.

AT&T did a warranty swap with no success. I would think that this is a major enough issue to warrant a more solid response from them. I'm running their latest WM 7.8 update.
Does the Lumia 920 have the same issue?

- Jason

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes