No service/Emergency calls only

furryantelope

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I recently bought an unlocked Att Nokia Lumia 900. I use it with Tmobile and it was working just fine for weeks. I did plenty of research before I bought it to make sure many others have succesfully used it with Tmobile and many have said it works fine. But now for some reason I can't get any service to Tmobile. It just says "no service emergency calls only." I even went to Tmobile and replaced the sim card just in case it was a defective card but that did not change a thing! I'm sure many can share my frustration in not having their phone work. I use my phone to keep myself organized on meetings and events, as well as keeping in contact with clients. This sucks.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? I would really appreciate a solution to this.

Myles Sampey

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I had the exact same thing happen with my Lumia 920. It died in middle of night and when I woke up and charged it there was no service. I tried resetting it, did a factory reset, took sim card in and out and even went to AT&T to get replacement SIM and still didn't recognize it. My warranty covered it though so I got a new one.

furryantelope

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I bought this phone through 1saleaday.com and they do not accept returns and have a pretty strict product defective policy. Any other suggestions or solutions?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Try a reset and if that doesn't work call Nokia and see if they can do anything. Have you had it over a year? You said recently so?

annapajama

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Me too! had the phone a couple of years then went to Hatteras Island where I had no service. Never got it back and OF COURSE I tried factory reset. Went to t mobile and on with techs for almost 2 hours. no luck no ideas Do not want to buy a new phone do not feel like I should have to There is SOMETHING off that someone is missing. The phone was FINE until I lost service on the island! Frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital