Lumia 900 acting oddly, not reading sim

Liam Tansley

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
This has been going off for 3 months now.

Ok, so my friend gave me his nokia lumia 900 after he upgraded (good friend eh?) and it worked fine for around a month. now it says no sim, always. even when sim is in.

at first i thought it may have been simlocked as i moved to orange a few days before. but it turns out that it was not saying that it was an invalid sim, it was saying "no sim"

going further, i thought that it may have been blacklisted by the provider. so i paid for an imei check on 351939055014892... also came back with nothing..

the phone is still not working. and i cant afford the money that orange said it would cost to get it "fixed" despite the fact they couldnt say what was wrong.. any help is appreciated...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: lumia 900 acting odd. not reading sim

This has been going off for 3 months now.

Ok, so my friend gave me his nokia lumia 900 after he upgraded (good friend eh?) and it worked fine for around a month. now it says no sim, always. even when sim is in.

at first i thought it may have been simlocked as i moved to orange a few days before. but it turns out that it was not saying that it was an invalid sim, it was saying "no sim"

going further, i thought that it may have been blacklisted by the provider. so i paid for an imei check on 351939055014892... also came back with nothing..

the phone is still not working. and i cant afford the money that orange said it would cost to get it "fixed" despite the fact they couldnt say what was wrong.. any help is appreciated...

Thanks

Did Orange try another SIM ? if not it's probably bad -that happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon