Yahoo mail problem on Lumia 900 Windows phone, what can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Yahoo mail problem on. Lumina 900 windows phone

Tried everything from delete it, tried the att one too, get error msg 800c0000. Turn phone off, connect to computer . What the problems . I see lots of people have this questions but no answers posted .

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Yahoo mail problem on. Lumina 900 windows phone

I see lots of people have this questions but no answers posted

I do see this issue coming up frequently, as of late. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer; only some guesses.

It seems Yahoo patched a vulnerability in HTML formatted emails recently. It may be that the outdated Mail App on EOLed Windows Phone 7.8 and lower is not making the transition... Yahoo Mail flaw gets fixed, and a researcher nets $10K - CNET

Perhaps shifting the account to POP may help. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN22038.html

Or you could alias it under Outlook.com and have it consolidated into your inbox on an outlook.com account.

Again, this is supposition only. I can find nothing concrete on the web, which I'm sure many have already tried.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon