This is the first picture I've seen of Slate Grey outside of the nokia ads.

Nokia Flagship Store - Helsinki by adrien.pr, on Flickr

Not bad, huh? Do you all think AT&T will offer all colors at launch?
    tommikovski likes this.
    09-10-2012 02:17 PM
    Another one, from Nokia France:

Nouveau Nokia Lumia 920 avec Windows Phone 8 by Nokia France, on Flickr
    Cellus13 likes this.
    09-10-2012 02:19 PM
    Ohhh man. Very nice!!

09-10-2012 02:21 PM
    I have to admit that with no cyan, im a bit stuck on what colour to go for
    red = No
    Yellow - too girly
    Black = smart but not unique
    White = no way, too iphone
    Grey is a possible, at least it is a bit of colour
    Xsever likes this.
    09-10-2012 02:35 PM
    Hmm I need to see this one in person... the pictures don't give a very good depiction of it. And, not surprising, I didn't see a single gray one at the launch event... only yellow and red.

The pictures look great, but I'm concerned of it looking more like a dull, boring gray.

If it's as distinctive as the one pictured here though, it might be the only thing to make me reconsider red (though I'll likely still get red).
    09-10-2012 04:55 PM
    Hey GT2L, how did you like the yellow in person?

I like how yellow and black go together. Pretty bad ***.
    09-10-2012 06:06 PM

I'm not the best person to ask... I dislike yellow, in general, lol.

But, it looked stylish... it reminds me of Bumblebee as the Camaro in Transformers! :)
    09-10-2012 06:22 PM
    Grey is a good in color in the sense that it goes well with other colors on your start screen like the black and white model. Would need to see this one in person tho to decide between this and white. Looks nice and like that they went with matte finish instead of glossy.
    09-11-2012 12:33 AM

The bumblebee phone. :P
    09-11-2012 12:50 AM
    I still hope cyan makes a comeback, at least before April 2013, which is the earliest I'll get a new device.

If I don't get cyan, I'd go for grey.
    09-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Thanks for the images!
    I hope the grey one will be much brighter in sunlight.
    It looks a little bit dull to me and compared to the bright yellow really boring.
    But the grey 920 is still my favorite right now (besides the white version).
    Hope Nokia gets it in stores soon, so I can get my hands on them.

Cheers,
    Tom
    09-11-2012 02:43 AM
    I think gray is still going to be my top choice, but the more I see yellow the more I like it.
    09-11-2012 06:48 AM
    Check out this video of the Slate Grey in action... Nokia Lumia 920 & 820 - Side by Side Comparison - YouTube

I like it- too bad it's not coming to AT&T...
    gmlongo and hasasimo like this.
    10-19-2012 12:38 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I kinda wish it was a different shade of grey, but so far this is my favorite color offered. I'll be ordering it online since AT&T somehow decided not to carry it. I'm sick of black, but I want a neutral color that would let me use any color live tile. This is it.
    10-19-2012 03:57 PM
    I kinda wish it was a different shade of grey, but so far this is my favorite color offered.
    I agree completely. I would like it to have been closer to the charcoal grey used on the HTC One X. I'm in the minority that likes this grey better than Cyan though, and will likely resort to black since AT&T is not offering it.
    10-19-2012 05:46 PM
    I agree completely. I would like it to have been closer to the charcoal grey used on the HTC One X. I'm in the minority that likes this grey better than Cyan though, and will likely resort to black since AT&T is not offering it.
    I was really surprised myself how the grey looked. It was last on my list at first, but after the live pics and renders it was moved top of my list.
    Though it coming later than other colors makes it a no go for me. Personally been a bit over of the dark colors buying around 2-4 smartphones a year. Got enough of those dark colored phones.
    10-19-2012 06:00 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I kinda wish it was a different shade of grey, but so far this is my favorite color offered. I'll be ordering it online since AT&T somehow decided not to carry it. I'm sick of black, but I want a neutral color that would let me use any color live tile. This is it.
    What about if there was fifty shades of grey available?
    hasasimo and Xsever like this.
    10-19-2012 07:57 PM
    I'm going to try to get a gray body at some point to swap my 920 guts into.
    10-19-2012 09:24 PM
    I'm going to try to get a gray body at some point to swap my 920 guts into.
    Brave. I think I'll just settle for the black 920.
    10-23-2012 11:14 AM

Yellow is absolutely stunning in person. Not for me, but I was definitely impressed with how great the color looks.

From the moment I saw gray during the Lumia announcement, I loved it, but it was no where to be seen at the launch event and then AT&T announced every color BUT gray :( I have faith it will come along in a another month or two after launch, but I probably won't wait around for it. Red for me.
    10-23-2012 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD