red = No
Yellow - too girly
Black = smart but not unique
White = no way, too iphone
Grey is a possible, at least it is a bit of colour

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmm I need to see this one in person... the pictures don't give a very good depiction of it. And, not surprising, I didn't see a single gray one at the launch event... only yellow and red.

The pictures look great, but I'm concerned of it looking more like a dull, boring gray.

If it's as distinctive as the one pictured here though, it might be the only thing to make me reconsider red (though I'll likely still get red).

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Grey is a good in color in the sense that it goes well with other colors on your start screen like the black and white model. Would need to see this one in person tho to decide between this and white. Looks nice and like that they went with matte finish instead of glossy.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I still hope cyan makes a comeback, at least before April 2013, which is the earliest I'll get a new device.

If I don't get cyan, I'd go for grey.

tommikovski

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the images!
I hope the grey one will be much brighter in sunlight.
It looks a little bit dull to me and compared to the bright yellow really boring.
But the grey 920 is still my favorite right now (besides the white version).
Hope Nokia gets it in stores soon, so I can get my hands on them.

Cheers,
Tom

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. I kinda wish it was a different shade of grey, but so far this is my favorite color offered. I'll be ordering it online since AT&T somehow decided not to carry it. I'm sick of black, but I want a neutral color that would let me use any color live tile. This is it.

vtective

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I kinda wish it was a different shade of grey, but so far this is my favorite color offered.

I agree completely. I would like it to have been closer to the charcoal grey used on the HTC One X. I'm in the minority that likes this grey better than Cyan though, and will likely resort to black since AT&T is not offering it.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree completely. I would like it to have been closer to the charcoal grey used on the HTC One X. I'm in the minority that likes this grey better than Cyan though, and will likely resort to black since AT&T is not offering it.

I was really surprised myself how the grey looked. It was last on my list at first, but after the live pics and renders it was moved top of my list.
Though it coming later than other colors makes it a no go for me. Personally been a bit over of the dark colors buying around 2-4 smartphones a year. Got enough of those dark colored phones.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. I kinda wish it was a different shade of grey, but so far this is my favorite color offered. I'll be ordering it online since AT&T somehow decided not to carry it. I'm sick of black, but I want a neutral color that would let me use any color live tile. This is it.

What about if there was fifty shades of grey available?

mcphersc

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey GT2L, how did you like the yellow in person?

I like how yellow and black go together. Pretty bad ***.

Yellow is absolutely stunning in person. Not for me, but I was definitely impressed with how great the color looks.

From the moment I saw gray during the Lumia announcement, I loved it, but it was no where to be seen at the launch event and then AT&T announced every color BUT gray :( I have faith it will come along in a another month or two after launch, but I probably won't wait around for it. Red for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon