What Color Will You Get?

diaspar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Cyan will be the first choice to me too but I don't think cyan will be available at the launch. This is still the most bizarre thing Nokia did with the 920. What's the damn reason to not include cyan? to just screw their fans?

Chinu77

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
since 920 was announced i was a big yellow fan but i have doubt that the color of the tiles and yellow wouldnt look so great.
So i thought of the white one because it is more felxible with the colors but iiiiii doooooooooont know yellow is soo cool and the red one is not dad bad
1 yellow 49% 2white 40% 3.red 11%:cool:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I got a black 900 I am thinking the red as I have a red gel case on the 900 that makes it look a lot like the concept 920 in red. That what I use almost all the time. I gotthe amzer shellster case in black but I use the amzer red gel case with it

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I kind of like the grey one, but in all honesty, it will come down to what they have in stock when I walk in the door to upgrade... So probably black.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Offtopic - regarding colour:

Nokia Lumia 920 - Time to #switch - YouTube

The text (german) says:

Grey was yesterday - if you show your true colours, you live more! Set yourself apart from the dull grey masses of the fruit junkies and discover the smartphones with extra class. The new Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 are available in four great colours each and can to anything your heard desires - more than many a highly praised smartphone!

diaspar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of the grey as well. But ever since the pictures of real grey 920 come out, the more I look at the grey, the less I like it. It is plain and dry...

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I think you mean 920... ;) At any rate, I'll have to see them in person to decide. I already know that black & grey are too boring... I can't decide between red and yellow without seeing them, I like them both. If I can't choose between them in hand either I'll probably just get the white. I like it a lot. And reports from white 900 owners are that it doesn't get that dirty and cleans off easily when it does.
I will go for Glossy White.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of the grey as well. But ever since the pictures of real grey 920 come out, the more I look at the grey, the less I like it. It is plain and dry...

I'd be completely sold on the gray if it was glossy. It just looks like primer as is.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
diaspar - I think its too 'light.' But they possibly went that route as a darker gray may have been harder to distinguish/differentiate itself from the matte black...

The glossy white is growing on me....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes