I think they are going up online soon!

Fozwald

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Had to keep trying again and again to get past the ERROR on upgrade eligibility. Now I'm to the ordering page, and I'm still torn between white or cyan hahah... crap....

Also they are showing as 99 for me.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Logged into my account, selected "Upgrade" for my phone. Chose the Cyan 920. Order went through with delivery on 11/09/12. WooHoo! Price was $99, plus tax and upgrade fee.

Sonofdex

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I just put in an order and it was accepted for the Lumia 920 in Matte Cyan thru AT&T Premier. I did see the wireless charger, but don't see it on Order Status as it was a promotion and not a SKU.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my "glossy red" 920 for $99.99 plus free black charging pad!!! :-D

(Note for those wondering: price initially shows as $199.99 for the phone and the full price for the pad, but you'll see the discount down to $99.99 for the phone and $0 for the pad after you start checking out).

Due on 11/9!!!!! Trying not to squeal like a little girl....

....failing....

bburnett1219

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Is it taking off the wireless charger at checkout for anybody? I got the message saying that it is free, and to make sure to add it, but it also said if you buy the phone with a 2 year commitment. I do not have an upgrade and am buying it outright, and when i get to the cart, it has it listed like I am paying for it. Dont know if thats normal, or b/c I am buying it off contract.
No my guess is they will take it off before they bill you.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Is it taking off the wireless charger at checkout for anybody? I got the message saying that it is free, and to make sure to add it, but it also said if you buy the phone with a 2 year commitment. I do not have an upgrade and am buying it outright, and when i get to the cart, it has it listed like I am paying for it. Dont know if thats normal, or b/c I am buying it off contract.

You are only eligible for the free charging pad if you are doing a new line or upgrade. It is showing $49 being take off right before checkout for me.

asuprice

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

I had the same problem. It's just for contract renewals or new service with a 2year plan. I'll wait and pick one up on eBay or amazon.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site

I don't think you get the free charger if you pay full retail price. I added a line to my account and got the 920 (red). It was 199 (minus 100 at checkout) and then 50 for the charger (minus 50 at checkout).

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Are you all premier members?

I didnt know that I was, but the order confirmation email said I was and came from ATT premier. I do have a discount on my line from my employer. Maybe thats why.

But, to find the phone, I just logged in to my account...when to shop, and wireless...then upgrade phone...then clicked on the check upgrade eligibility....then it said I wasnt, but could get an early iPhone 5 discount...I clicked "see all smartphones" at the bottom right side, and then the 920's were the first phones listed.

Hope that helps.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I didnt know that I was, but the order confirmation email said I was and came from ATT premier. I do have a discount on my line from my employer. Maybe thats why.

But, to find the phone, I just logged in to my account...when to shop, and wireless...then upgrade phone...then clicked on the check upgrade eligibility....then it said I wasnt, but could get an early iPhone 5 discount...I clicked "see all smartphones" at the bottom right side, and then the 920's were the first phones listed.

Hope that helps.

Looking at all phones. I don't see it. Must be premier only. Wish they would have specified this in the press release. Jesus tap dancing christ.

EvoKnvl

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered!!! I had to go through OLAM and select upgrade. Once I went to the phones page in my account, it showed up. Ordered my black 920!!!

IMPORTANT!!!
YOU MUST ADD THE WIRELESS CHARGING BASE!!! If you do not, you won't get it and it WON'T discount the device an additional $100. It will show up at $199. If you add the base on the accessory page, it will take off an additional $100 to make it $99.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Are you all premier members?
I am a premiere member vagrantwade. Didn't see any change to the front page, but went ahead and started the process to order the upgrade, and when I was shown the page to select phones and filtered to Nokia I saw all the 920s listed, and proceeded to order my red 920 plus free black charger pad (which I had to add manually to my order) from there.

Initially showed as 199 for phone and 49 for pad but these were discounted to 99.99 and 0 when checking out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon