im so confused. i seached the store and get nothing. i then used the build in bing search and a skype app pops up but says it requires features ny phone doesnt have, so i cant download that. i mean, wtf???
    11-10-2012 05:24 PM
    im so confused. i seached the store and get nothing. i then used the build in bing search and a skype app pops up but says it requires features ny phone doesnt have, so i cant download that. i mean, wtf???
    Not available yet. I know. It sucks. This or Tango... neither available on WP8 yet.
    11-10-2012 05:26 PM
    I would not be concerned since Skype is owned by Microsoft! They just taken their sweet time to make sure it works 100% before releasing it!
    11-10-2012 10:31 PM
    You bought the ATT Lumia 920 am i correct?
    11-10-2012 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD