Videos uploading to Skydrive get compressed

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping for some help here. From the camera app while connected to wifi I tried manually uploading a video to my skydrive and it ended up being very very compressed. I know there's a way to make the videos upload at a high quality because I've seen others do it. Is there any way to do this from the phone manually? I don't want my videos automatically uploaded, and it would be nice to not have to use my actual computer to do it.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping for some help here. From the camera app while connected to wifi I tried manually uploading a video to my skydrive and it ended up being very very compressed. I know there's a way to make the videos upload at a high quality because I've seen others do it. Is there any way to do this from the phone manually? I don't want my videos automatically uploaded, and it would be nice to not have to use my actual computer to do it.
Best quality wireless upload will wi-fi only (not cell network). Go to settings> backup> photos

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hum, try this. Go to your Skydrive app> settings> general> photo upload size> original

I'm thinking that may control video upload size, too.

Turns out, all of my settings were correct. I tried to upload a video again, and this time it uploaded at full 1080p. I'm wondering if maybe that issue with the wifi turning off sometimes on WP8 had anything to do with it not being full HD the time before..

Thanks for your help though...I'm sure those two tips you had will help someone out, even if they didnt end up pertaining to my specific issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon