12-27-2012 10:58 AM
28 12
tools
    Wow you guys seem to have an easy time with exchanges, Rogers doesn't want to exchange my phone for "cosmetic" defects because they say it doesn't affect the operation of the phone.
    12-03-2012 07:06 PM
    Wow. I had the small give on the top of my phone and that went away. Yesterday I picked up my phone, thumb at the bottom (speakers) and fingers at the top (headphone jack) and the entire top fo the phone clicked and gave in a bit. I love my phone but man, between this and the battery issues and the heat on the back, this sorta sucks.

Now the entire top plastic part of the phone clicks and gives if I press on it. You can actually see it moving when I press on it. Granted, I will try not to pick it up like that anymore. Hopefully I will just forget about it.
    12-27-2012 10:35 AM
    Wow. I had the small give on the top of my phone and that went away. Yesterday I picked up my phone, thumb at the bottom (speakers) and fingers at the top (headphone jack) and the entire top fo the phone clicked and gave in a bit. I love my phone but man, between this and the battery issues and the heat on the back, this sorta sucks.

Now the entire top plastic part of the phone clicks and gives if I press on it. You can actually see it moving when I press on it. Granted, I will try not to pick it up like that anymore. Hopefully I will just forget about it.
    Same experience as I have. My new one has been ordered through warranty service. I am thinking about opening it at an ATT store and checking it out thoroughly before bringing it home.
    12-27-2012 10:58 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD