Belt Case For Lumia 920

xyon01

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Any luck? I've tried a cheap one from ebay which was too small & one from expansys which not only doesn't fit, but is only a slip case despite the description.

Everyone who seems to be listing cases for the 920 seems to be mixing it up with the 900, mobilefun especially.

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered this one. I can't review it since I won't get it until next week, but it seems nice :)

Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 920 Genuine Bold Leather Case Pouch Metal Clip With Belt Loop Hidden Magnetic Closure Black: Everything Else

Let us know how it fits. I was looking at that one too. I'm currently using a Reiko case I got on Amazon that was big enough for my iPhone 4 with bumper (yeah, I had the antenna issue) and while the phone fits, it's tight and doesn't slide in/out easily.

AndroidJay

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered directly from the WP Store on this site.
Dickies Active Duty Horizontal Universal Case w/ Steel Clip.
The Dickies Active Duty Horizontal Case is a combination of functionality and durability. It is designed for those requiring a heavy duty, rugged case.
Priced $19.95.

It already shipped and I should have it for the weekend.

Moocowdeluxe

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered this one. I can't review it since I won't get it until next week, but it seems nice :)

Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 920 Genuine Bold Leather Case Pouch Metal Clip With Belt Loop Hidden Magnetic Closure Black: Everything Else
Definitely come back and let us know how it works out. I'm looking for a good belt holster for my 920 as well, and I'm very wary of ordering one online since it's impossible to tell if it'll fit the phone well and whether or not it's going to fall apart in a week.

njblackberry

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I went to a kiosk at the local mall, showed the lady the phone and she had a belt horizontal case that fits great. No idea what the model is, but they are clearly available.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking online for a belt clip holder for the 920. The problem I am running into is the audio jack being in the top center, rather than on the top right like on the 900, makes it difficult to find a case that doesn't obstruct the jack. I think I am going to have to go to phone stores and just try some out.

Just_Me

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Is it safe for the phone to use a belt case that has magnetic clasp?
Would the magnet cause malfunctions (temporary or perm). I has a leather case wit a powerful magnet with my iPone and the phone compass was shot from the case.

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I got my belt holster at the AT&T store for $35 when I got my phone and it's nice. I think the brand is "AGV" and it isn't specifically for the L920, but it fits nicely...

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Can't you just punch a hole in the right spot for the earphone jack? I would think a normal hole punch would do it and the size would be right as well.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't mind having a belt case for my 920. I tried removing the Speck case I had for my 920 but like the symbiotic creature that tried to permanently bond with Spider-Man, I had a difficult time removing the case and ended up putting a small rip in it. It’s noticeable to me, which keeps me from replacing on the phone. I’m running naked with a screen protector. The only issue I have had with belt cases is that my phones always seemed to get hotter than if they were in my pants pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraJa