Have I just been lucky with my phones over the years?

Michael Weisberg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I got my original iPhone 3g it seems I have been one lucky person or is it the problems that people report are overblown?

Take the iPhone 4: Antenna-gate and battery-gate. Mine never had those issues...was I lucky or was it a much smaller issue then people made it out to be?

iPhone 4S: continued battery-gate, colored screen tint-gate. Again, never had those issues. Lucky or not so much an issue?

And now my 920: Random crashes and reboots, battery issues and heat issues...is this an actual issue or am I really this lucky that my phone isn't one of them?

So far my 920 is working great. I can't believe that I can be this lucky...so any thoughts?

LazyLemming

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Generally problems tend to be overblown. It's really frustrating when you get one of the problematic ones, so these people tend to be the most vocal.

Plus as others have said before, especially right at launch when all the little quirks are being discovered, all the people having problems are going to congregate on the forums and ask "What the ****?!"

tonyfreak215

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I think the random crashes and freezes have to do with apps.

I installed Skype and it caused people to crash.

Uninstalled the app, and I haven't had a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes