LinkedIn connectivity issue

rr373

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I am having trouble connecting to LinkedIn from my Lumia phone. When connecting through the "Add Account" setting, I am getting "Error code 500" and while doing the same through the LinkedIn app for windows phone 8, am getting "please check your date/time/time zone settings. The date/time of your phone may not differ more than 5 minutes from LinkedIn sever time".

Any one else having this issue?

Thanks.

rr373

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I fixed both the issues, took me a while. For anyone still having this issue, here is the update.

1. I manually went to my outlook.com account setting, connected "linkedin" account to my outlook.com id. Once done, I then tried to add it through my phone and it worked perfectly :)

2. With LinkedIn app, the issue seem to be with my system timestamp. Despite having a setting of "set automatically" for Date+Time, the date still was one day ahead. You can verify it, but turning off automatic setting and can see what is the current setup. Once i changed the date to current date, i am NOW able to log in to the LinkedIn app. So, both should work for you now and hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos