Your Gender and the Color of Lumia 920 You Bought / Ordered / Planning To Buy / Want

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Male and very much enjoying my cyan 920... so much in fact, I'm planning on heading to the Microsoft store and getting a cyan touch cover for my Surface to match! :)

1220Ac

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys, for this poll: you can select more than 1 like if you bought 2 or if you bought 1 you kind of like but actually wanted another color (you prefer than what you actually have).

1220Ac

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you allowed multiple choice. I voted for my Wife and myself. :)

Wife: Yellow
Me: Red

Double thank you. Am torn. Yellow is my first choice. Red is 2nd. Stores only have black or white. I want a change - have black and white phones.

Cyan will work. I guess, I can live with black or white. :D

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm.. interesting poll, thanks for posting this. I'm somewhat surprised at yellow being the most popular amongst females and that the black was not more popular with either men or women. I'm male and went with white personally.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm.. interesting poll, thanks for posting this. I'm somewhat surprised at yellow being the most popular amongst females and that the black was not more popular with either men or women. I'm male and went with white personally.

My original intention was to get black, I have always preferred black phones. I've had black smartphones for the past 6 years. After seeing a picture of the Red lumia with the red theme the idea of having a non-black phone started to grow on me. My Wife then suggested getting something different instead of the same-old black phone that looked like every other phone (I'm not into flashy or stand-out'ish stuff). Well, the red lumia finally took hold and didn't let go. When I found a red lumia I took hold and didn't let go. I'm glad I took the lunge into the wonderful, colorful world of smartphones. :)

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Female. Wanted matte gray. Got red reluctantly (prefer deep reds), started liking it, have now decided that it's a bit too toyish. Returning and going back to my white 900.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills