Any AT&T users get their charging plate yet?

crazysaint

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
bought mine on saturday(was that launch day? I forget already) and still have nothing. Calling the local store today

EDIT: wow called them up and this time the rep told me something different. They are not stocking them, instead doing direct fullfillment orders. So basically the sales rep who i bought the phone from forgot to actually order it for me. I have to stop by the store with my receipt and they'll order it up for me. an extra step, but oh well.

I went to the store today and it seems the rep at the time of buying the phone did not place an order for the charger, The rep I spoke with today needs to talk to the manager to get this sorted out.

Cephiros

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, I never got an email but that could have been a hiccup from getting my edu mail forwarded to my gmail account. My charge plate shipped on 11/19 and should be here tomorrow 11/21. Pretty excited for that.

mark1914

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Went online to check and my white charger plate says "pending" Bummer as I bought my phone last week and I'm about to return it!

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
bought phone in store on launch day. Store didn't have charging plates so they had to ship.

It's out for delivery today. I thought it would never come.

Also got $68.12 credit for price adjustment today.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my 920 on release day and just got my charging plate today. I got shipping notice a couple of days ago, so the come pretty fast (2 days). I thought it did not work, but I just flipped the cable end to end from the AC adapter to the plate and all is well. I was expecting it to be thicker, and am pleasantly suprised how compact it is. It was pretty nice to just place it on top of the pad and watch it charge. The phone was already pretty charged, so do know how long it will take to charge. My battery charges relatively fast when plugged in. I am going to wait for some good deals and pick up some more to place around the house if they ever get a lot cheaper.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind people, if the sales person at the store didn't input the SKU for the charger when you got your phone, you aren't getting it. At the store I got mine at, the guy who rang me up knew about it but had to tell the guy next to him about it as he was ringing someone up and didn't add it.

I also received a second receipt for the charging pad and immediately got an email with my order information. I would stop into your store and discuss it with them.

FLLMTR

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I got screwed by AT&T. I called today to find out where my charger plate was. I learned that because I paid full price and did not start fresh with a new contract, I do NOT get the plate.

Has anyone else experienced this???

Thanks.

John Kwon

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered online when it was announced (11/6, I think), got the phone the following week, along with an email saying the charging plate will be shipped separately, but I'm still awaiting shipment. I've called AT&T and they confirm that I'm getting one, but they're back-ordered and I'll get an email with tracking info when it ships. No such email yet. I'm in Los Angeles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon