Excellent Condition Dual Sim Unlocked Lumia 950 XL + Mozo bacK + Qi Charging Plate + Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This is a fun listing for a lucky Windows fan. Enjoy!

Item Description
1.) An amazing Dual Sim Unlocked Black Lumia 950 XL - Still under warranty with the Microsoft Store for nearly another six months. I'll include the email invoice that accompanied the purchase.
2.) A Dark Walnut Mozo Back
3.) A Nokia Qi Wireless Charging Plate + Cable/Adapter
4.) A Surprise! You've gotta scroll down to the bottom of the post to see what it is!

Price
$275 + cost of shipping

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?
Unlocked and ready to go!

Condition
"Fine" condition. Display is flawless. There's a smudge on the original black back plate. I'd guess it can just be cleaned off. I normally use the Dark Walnut case which is in flawless condition. There is a very faint scuff on the top right of the frame. It's hardly perceivable to the human eye. And I couldn't quite capture it with a camera. Aside from that, the device itself looks just like new!

Includes
- Original Packaging for: The 950 XL, the Qi Charging Plate, & the Mozo Case
- Original cables for: The 950 XL & the Qi Charging Plate
- The email invoice that came with the original purchase of the 950 XL
- One final surprise of great sentimental and historical value!

Item Location
Chicago, Illinois (USA)

Shipping Details
United States only unless you can convince me otherwise. UPS. Buyer pays shipping costs.

Payment Options
Paypal Gift or Chase Quickpay

Additional Info

This is a fantastic Lumia 950 XL. It was one of the last batches produced. I haven't encountered any of the bugs or issues that I've seen reported on these forums. No display dimming, random restarts, camera freezes, etc...

The Lumia 950 XL is still widely considered the https://www.windowscentral.com/best-windows-phone of 2017.

It has a classic Lumia design, removable battery, options for styling with the removable back plate, the always fantastic Pureview camera, Windows Hello (iris scanner), glance screen, double tap to wake, and a gorgeous display.

See the pictures in the album below! And if you scroll through the album, you'll see that I've included a surprise... An Original Microsoft Kin! This thing was the first Windows device to be referred to as a "Windows Phone." It still works and it's fun to play with. More than that, it's a piece of history and a collectible for Windows fans.

Get this bundle and take it all!

Photos

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Avh1gr2XjROUstNu1g2FG8-cIj1tEQ

Please PM me or post below. Do not post your email address. I'll to do my best to get back to you ASAP.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Major Price Drop For the weekend!

For just this weekend - This bundle down $50 to $225 + Shipping. Yep. Somebody is going to get themselves some new toys!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Something went wrong while resetting the 950 XL and the display is no longer working. Closing while I investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans