Lumia 920 Web Browsing Issues

bullettootht2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
First of all, I want to make it very clear I love my 920. I have done a lot of reading on here and it seems I may be one of the lucky owners compared to what else is going on with this particular line of phones. So here is my issue:

I was browsing the web on my Lumia (the Best Buy website) for Black Friday deals. When I attempted to click the "Product" dropdown arrow to display the different categories it disappeared everytime I moved my finger to select a category. I tried various sites to make sure it wasnt just their site but it did in fact happen with every site. I would imagine that this problem is Windows problem vs it being a Nokia problem, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them or of any fixes. (yes i tried mobile preference and full site preferences)

PS - My phone has the chasis flex at the top.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Click, hold and let the context menu come up, release, click away to close the context menu. That usually stops menus from doing that. I get it on some websites as well.

Also, my 920 has a slight flex in the chassis on the top and bottom. It's so minor that I don't care. Once I find a decent skin for it and put it on, I'm sure I won't even notice anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium