Wireless Charge Pad Making Ringing Sound?

ishredthecello

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed a really really faint ringing type sound coming from the wireless charge pad? It was driving me crazy this morning of hearing it, not hearing it. Finally traced it to the witless charge pad.

Anyone else with this?

eclipsebmx

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Omg it has been driving me crazy since I got my wireless charger. I had no idea what was making double ringing noise every 4 seconds for past 3 days. Then I found out it is the wall charger, not the plate. When u put it close to ur ear while plugged in u will hear repeating sound interval that comes from inside. Once u put ur phone on the plate it changes to very quiet buzzing. But if not charging, it will make two ring sounds every 4 seconds. Its annoying as ****. We should try to return it and get a new one. But I fear they r already out of stock or this is how the machine works so the annoying noise it makes is just the part of the charger itself.

himosqui

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I see the exact same on my wireless charger. Did you get a new replacement charger? I would like to know if the new charger did not have the noise issue.

Yes! Omg it has been driving me crazy since I got my wireless charger. I had no idea what was making double ringing noise every 4 seconds for past 3 days. Then I found out it is the wall charger, not the plate. When u put it close to ur ear while plugged in u will hear repeating sound interval that comes from inside. Once u put ur phone on the plate it changes to very quiet buzzing. But if not charging, it will make two ring sounds every 4 seconds. Its annoying as ****. We should try to return it and get a new one. But I fear they r already out of stock or this is how the machine works so the annoying noise it makes is just the part of the charger itself.

svenzich

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I have 3 of them and all make this noise from the wall charger when idle. One of them have a higher frequency noise making it really annoying for use in the bedroom. I doubt they are faulty so I have not bothered returning them, but if someone have, please share your story.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon