Never got a free charging plate

rickylago2

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have not received a charging plate. And by that I mean, I don't think that it was ever ordered. It was never on the order forms and they don't have any in store. Is there any way I can still claim my charging plate? I'm coming from 3 years of wireless charging with my Pre and Pre 3 lol. Plugging in my phone is weird.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't think they're still offering them when you buy a 920 at a retail ATT store - you can try calling and complaining but it may be tough to convince them to send you a $50 accessory for no real reason.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I had ordered my 920 through customer service and didnt get the plate. I went by the store and they looked up the order and placed an order for one to be shipped to my house when they come available.

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they're still offering them when you buy a 920 at a retail ATT store - you can try calling and complaining but it may be tough to convince them to send you a $50 accessory for no real reason.

the website still offers a free charging plate, no reason the stores shouldnt

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
These were the terms of the free wireless charger offer. I bought my phone in store on launch day, and they didn't know to place an order for the charger. They just told me to come back and get one when they got some in stock, which as of earlier this week had still not happened. Just a few days ago they gave me a credit for the price of charging plate towards the purchase of the charging stand, which they did have in stock.

FREE Wireless Charging Plate offer. Purchase Nokia Lumia 920 and receive a FREE Nokia Wireless Charging Plate. Additional restrictions apply.

Limited-time offer. Offer runs through January 10, 2013 11:59 p.m. EST. Purchase Nokia Lumia 920 and receive a FREE Black Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate. Nokia Lumia 920 and Wireless Charging Plate must be added to the cart to qualify as it will not be automatically added or shipped. Flat Rate, FamilyTalk?, Add a Line, and Mobile Share plans are eligible. Upgrade customers may keep their existing data plans or move to new qualified data plans. Requires a qualified 2-year service agreement for both Corporate Responsibility Users (CRU) and Individual Responsibility Users (IRU) with activation on an AT&T voice plan with a Monthly Service Charge (MSC) of $39 or higher plus (i) for IRU a DataPlus Personal plan or other eligible data plan with MSC of $20 or higher; (ii) for IRU or CRU a DataPro Personal plan or other eligible data plan with MSC of $30 or higher; or (iii) a DataPro Enterprise plan or other eligible data plan with MSC of $45 or higher. On DataPro/DataPlus plans for Smartphone and iPhone, if you exceed your initial data allowance, you will automatically be charged an additional $10 for each additional 1GB provided on DataPro or an additional $20 for each additional 300MB provided on DataPlus. All data allowances, including overages, must be used in the billing period in which the allowance is provided. Access to corporate email, company intranet sites, and business applications requires a DataPro Enterprise plan. Offer cannot be combined with any other equipment promotion, discount, or other offer. Subject to availability limitations. Coverage and services not available everywhere.

Credit approval required. Activation Fee up to $36/line. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in service termination Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge up to $1.25/month is charged to help comply with government obligations and charges; it is not a tax or government required charge. Phone Return Policy/Cancellation Policy: See our complete return policy at AT&T Return Policy & Early Termination Fee - from AT&T. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): ETF up to $325 applies after 14 days (30 days for Corporate Responsibility Users under an AT&T business agreement). Independent agents may impose additional equipment-related charges. Sales tax calculated on unactivated price of handset. Cancellation Fee/Early Termination Fee subject to change.
Certain promotions may not be combined. Through Premier, AT&T will provide you the best promotional prices available with your selections. View promotion terms and conditions.

Necroscope

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
yeah, not too late at all. I pre-ordered, in store for home delivery (only way my store would do it). They had no idea about the charging pad when I pre-ordered. I went in last week and they placed the order, again for home delivery, as they said that they had not had any in the store and had no idea when they would have them. Mine arrived on Tuesday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon