02-26-2013 04:37 AM
665 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Is it just me or is there something wrong with the pic
    post some more pics will you
    Attachment 25632

Finally, got it delivered....!!
    A day late.. but seeing the latest discussion about the price above, it's worth it i guess ;)

yes, checked the imei number and it says 'Warranty status: Valid (in this country)'. The cash on delivery is not available now due to the reasons best know to the website/dealer. PS: u may call the dealer and ask him whether CoD was provided to this particular Devarshi or not.

Tip: u may contact the seller directly and get additional discount.. u may get it upto 27k. i didn't do it directly bcoz at that time CoD was available and he was asking for 100% advance if its not thru theminimall. i considered Rs.3000 extra thru website as safe.

anyways, got to go... have to play with my new toy! ;)
    Slenzen and iamSherlocked like this.
    12-27-2012 07:07 AM
    Is it just me or is there something wrong with the pic
    post some more pics will you
    nice catch, WHERE IS THE SHADOW!!!!
    12-27-2012 07:13 AM
    Attachment 25632

Finally, got it delivered....!!
    A day late.. but seeing the latest discussion about the price above, it's worth it i guess ;)

yes, checked the imei number and it says 'Warranty status: Valid (in this country)'. The cash on delivery is not available now due to the reasons best know to the website/dealer. PS: u may call the dealer and ask him whether CoD was provided to this particular Devarshi or not.

Tip: u may contact the seller directly and get additional discount.. u may get it upto 27k. i didn't do it directly bcoz at that time CoD was available and he was asking for 100% advance if its not thru theminimall. i considered Rs.3000 extra thru website as safe.

anyways, got to go... have to play with my new toy! ;)
    comon man, we are not fools, that website is dead from weeks, no products and nothing.
    And please, how much U PhotoShop, can be traced.
    Bad things don't have shadows, but good ones does!!!
    12-27-2012 07:23 AM
    LMAO Nice Photoshop....
    hary536 likes this.
    12-27-2012 07:23 AM
    :o ***** why do i even need to convince u that i actually bought it. :-/

as far as @maverick786us is concerned, here u go!
    Attachment 25635
    12-27-2012 07:24 AM
    Can you give me the link from where you pre-ordered it
    This has got to be one of the worst trolls ever!
    How could you event think that people would be fooled by this!?!
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    12-27-2012 07:26 AM
    C'mon its going to be released in 1st week of jan
    But NOKIA Y U NO release price and launch date!!! Its all most end of the year we need something !
    Aniruddh Sharma likes this.
    12-27-2012 07:27 AM
    @rupanidm the pic screams photoshop!! why dont you upload more...
    12-27-2012 07:28 AM
    :o ***** why do i even need to convince u that i actually bought it. :-/

as far as @maverick786us is concerned, here u go!
    Attachment 25635
    your PhotoShop act told us everything. Stop trolling
    comon man, we are not fools, that website is dead from weeks, no products and nothing.
    And please, how much U PhotoShop, can be traced.
    Bad things don't have shadows, but good ones does!!!
    don't know what's wrong with u guys.. i have a aluminium shop.. i have nothing to do with photoshop. is the above image also photoshopped? (the one showing that the website is working)

anyways, trust or no trust, photoshop or not, i have my phone and i have no interest in convincing u guys that i have the phone.

Just had a chat with nokia care, they said the device will be launched at 34k something. so better if u buy it from here without thinking much about my photoshopping abilities :)
    don't know what's wrong with u guys.. i have a aluminium shop.. i have nothing to do with photoshop. is the above image also photoshopped? (the one showing that the website is working)

anyways, trust or no trust, photoshop or not, i have my phone and i have no interest in convincing u guys that i have the phone.

Just had a chat with nokia care, they said the device will be launched at 34k something. so better if u buy it from here without thinking much about my photoshopping abilities :)
    upload a pic running WP central with this comment on screen of your 920. Then U could prove its TRUE and not a troll.
    And btw if U say its not an edited pic, then tell us how could the 610 box has shadow while your 920 box doesn't ?

Guys please vote for my entries in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com
    12-27-2012 07:36 AM
    maybe my last post here.. not interested in arguing with u guys ;)

u may just call the person mentioned here and go ahead with your deal!

Attachment 25636

good byes! :)
    12-27-2012 07:39 AM
    upload a pic running WP central with this comment on screen of your 920. Then U could prove its TRUE and not a troll.
    And btw if U say its not an edited pic, then tell us how could the 610 box has shadow while your 920 box doesn't ?

Guys please vote for my entries in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com
    He tries hard, though its a fake!! Who knows he might even photoshop ^^!
    12-27-2012 07:42 AM
    He tries hard, though its a fake!! Who knows he might even photoshop ^^!
    its clearly edited. No point to discuss further, if he had it really, he would not hv denied to give a proof. Anyway, enjoying this troll alot!
    I tried calling that no. It says Jaipur, I live In Jaipur but it didn't seemsa local no, i had to put 0 to call, then no answer!!!

12-27-2012 07:50 AM
    nice catch, WHERE IS THE SHADOW!!!!
    i have been waiting for this f***ing phone for too long
    no way i would miss a thing like that in a pic.
    12-27-2012 07:52 AM
    maybe my last post here.. not interested in arguing with u guys ;)

u may just call the person mentioned here and go ahead with your deal!

Attachment 25636

good byes! :)
    dar ke bhaag gae hmmmmm !!! :P
    btw thanks for this super entertainment. :)
    I <3 Nokia Lumia........

12-27-2012 07:55 AM
    Guys something fishy going on at L920 product page of India.
    Today at 4pm IST, I saw all Lte bands supported by it and now its removed! Anyone having confirmed info regarding it???

Please vote for my app ideas for WP in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com
    12-27-2012 08:26 AM
    Guys something fishy going on at L920 product page of India.
    Today at 4pm IST, I saw all Lte bands supported by it and now its removed! Anyone having confirmed info regarding it???

Please vote for my app ideas for WP in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com
    +1

I too saw all the LTE bands in the afternoon. I even saw a proof about it being official. Somebody had asked Nokia India on Twitter whether the operating frequency mentioned was correct or not and Nokia even replied affirmatively. Now its vanished. Although Data Network section still shows FDD-LTE(4G). Strange.
    12-27-2012 09:21 AM
    12-27-2012 09:33 AM
    Why did they remove the list then? Its not there now.
    Something is not right.
    12-27-2012 09:41 AM
    Hey even I want to see the photoshped image...i cant..

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
    12-27-2012 10:02 AM
    Hey even I want to see the photoshped image...i cant..

there u go. He removed it I guess.920n610.jpg
    12-27-2012 10:23 AM
    there u go. He removed it I guess.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	920n610.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	25647
    Ahahahahahahahahah....dude (to the guy who posted this)..I am in advertising...i deal with such Photoshop work every single day.

Trolls are supposed to b annoying, but this one is funny...lol..

Thanx abxy...u made my day...

12-27-2012 10:30 AM
    Ahahahahahahahahah....dude (to the guy who posted this)..I am in advertising...i deal with such Photoshop work every single day.

Trolls are supposed to b annoying, but this one is funny...lol..

Thanx abxy...u made my day...

hehe, that was really funny, if he haven't used that 610 box to compare with, it could be close but, poor, got caught easily. I guess he only posted that ad on minimall and was here to promote that, by faking....
    12-27-2012 10:39 AM
    Hay guys, I guess its TRUE that 920 is coming to India with LTE support. I read a forum here abt it, and what I understand is its not possible for 920 to support 9 diff lte bands, but only 5. So it maybe possible that they removed it to correct it. Coz the max dwnld speed still shows LTE Cat3. Please correct me if I am wrong.

12-27-2012 11:00 AM
665 ... 34567 ...