Lumia 920 India Confirmation

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
order it from theminimall.com/nokia-lumia-920
You seriously trusted this website and paid money? No kidding... And how come they deliver product even before Nokia Priority Stores have them... Do let us know if you received them. I couldn't find any credentials to verify the website unlike flipkart or infibeam...

rupanidm

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Sure thing. Pics coming up soon. Btw, i haven't paid a single paisa yet. U shud be knowing about an option called 'cash on delivery' :)

Moreover, if anyone of u need, its available for 27000 if u contact the seller directly. Call him on the number provided there! Yeah, for that he needs advance payment. But as i can see a bunch of nerds above, i'm sure none of u gonna have the guts to pay that ;)

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
May be you could see Cash on Delivery... To me the webpage only shows online payment. Anyway let's if any of you forum members receive... do post the pictures...

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Given some of the comments here, I think the 620 is going to be a great option. It gives you all the cool Nokia apps, a good camera, good screen, dual mics, looks great and will likely be much cheaper, 15K perhaps? 13K? It's not available here in the USA, otherwise I would have seriously considered it for the price. 820 is cheaper than 920, but not so much that it's worth getting over the 920. 620 is a lot cheaper, especially if you like getting a new phone every year.

Jithinmjose

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Today is Wednesday and its almost eve @rupanidm. Waiting for ur response of whether u got the phone delivered? Common break the silence

Akshay_12

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
if you want awsomeness go for Lumia 920, you won't be recording marriage ceremonies with this but any random clicks at unexpected times will be beautified by this device and make them more memorable as we do not click photos only in Marriage neither it's intended to replace professional camera. As for video recording, i do not record videos my self but there are people around who tend to do this occasionally and it's not very rare to not consider advantage of its floating lens technology and OIS. Though my worry @ night time clicks will be largely solved by this phone. You are right @ LTE networks and non affordable 3G plans so LTE won't be much of use. Looks wise Lumia 920 definitely better than L620. So a definitive camera advantage is there with Lumia 920 also since it has more ram there is possibility that there are some memory hungry apps which would not run on L620. I do ot know such apps as of now but we cannot deny possibility. Overall i'd say if you are on tighter budget go for L620 else L920 is always a better choice, premium is justified if the add ons (2X RAM, great camera, larger display, supersensitive touch) that come with premium are desired by you.

Akshay_12

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
called B2B mobile shop. The guy says pieces are available with him and only yellow colour is available. Asked him @ warranty, he says it's Nokia India warranty. Since only online purchase option is available i am waiting for your confirmation whether you have received it. post as soon as you get.

rupanidm

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I booked on the day this site was spotted. Yes, the CoD option is not available now :-/

I m waiting for my phone more than u guys.. I'll post the first pic as soon as i get it. :)

K Rad

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll kick myself for not waiting an extra month if it comes for as low as 33-34k :p Got mine for the equivalent of 37k.

killachandra

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys, One of my friends just said he could get me a Lumia 920 from Uk for INR 27000/- should i get it? will i be able to get indian warranty or serviced in indian nokia care? please advice!!!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Guys, One of my friends just said he could get me a Lumia 920 from Uk for INR 27000/- should i get it? will i be able to get indian warranty or serviced in indian nokia care? please advice!!!

its always better to buy from own country. U will not get India warranty with it, no regional services, even your marketplace will be of UK with their local apps. Even U will be charged for minor updates from Nokia care if U update frm there, and if any problem arises, U R helpless here in India.
If U R ok with it, then U can buy it frm UK but make sure its legally unlocked version without any kind of contract link from any carrier, otherwise your problems would be doubled.

Please vote for my app ideas in Nokia Yourwish is my app. I could win a L920. All details here- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes