Lumia 920 India Confirmation

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what is wrong with the priority dealers in Mumbai. The ones i have spoken to(borivali) havn't even started taking pre orders yet.
If anyone has any idea about the Nokia priority dealers Mumbai who are taking pre-orders please mention the contact details here.
Thanks.

Both of them are accepting pre-orders....The dates given for availability are the 11th and 12th...

Hill road, Bandra -26422266
Ghatkopar east - 9892048328

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what is wrong with the priority dealers in Mumbai. The ones i have spoken to(borivali) havn't even started taking pre orders yet.
If anyone has any idea about the Nokia priority dealers Mumbai who are taking pre-orders please mention the contact details here.
Thanks.

I have pre-ordered mine at :

Solutions - Nokia Priority, Recycling point
Address: 1,Bhaveshwar Market,M.G.Road Ghatkopar(E) 400077, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +919892048328
Email: Mukesh@solutionsworld.in
View on map: Open Nokia Maps

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Still skeptical about the price, So for information sake, say if i pre ordered at a nokia store paying a certain amount and want to cancel it, will i be refunded the full amount ?

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man!

Guess i have to find one in bangalore then,

Still debating whether to buy from nokia store or any other 3rd party dealer, dont want to feel like crap if others are giving nice discounts!

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Yellow looks sweet, I always drool over it during the commercials, will definitely grab everyone's attention, but a bit flashy, not the kind of thing you want to own if you are a professional.

Black is universal, anything will look good in it, Black is always the safer choice.

White ? Meh, my opinion is it kinda sucks to have glossy white mobilephone.

akshay920

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Guys, which colors from 820 and 920 have matte finish? I don't want that glossy shining surface !!
and buying a lumia 820, which will cost > 25k..will that be a good move?? I could get a much better android device in that price tag :| (I hate android :mad:)
My budget is around 31k...lumia 920 :( i dnt wanna miss it :/

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Guys, which colors from 820 and 920 have matte finish? I don't want that glossy shining surface !!
and buying a lumia 820, which will cost > 25k..will that be a good move?? I could get a much better android device in that price tag :| (I hate android :mad:)

Black, Grey and Cyan are matte finish while Yellow, Red and White are glossy finish.

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site

Black, Grey, Cyan are matte.. but Nokia are yet to launch Grey across the globe, probably they have cancelled it all together. Moreover in India in Lumia 920, they were suppose to launch Black in the first wave and have been reading in this forum that they won't be doing it.. Cyan is planned for a later launch.. but all this shouldn't concern you.. coz L920 launch price of 31k is near impossible.. L820 is a good option for you if you are looking for WP8 phone.. you may get an android phone with more features in that phone but then thats android and this is a forum for WP lovers :)..

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
For all those waiting for Lumia 620....

It is now showing in stock in some markets of Europe and in China.. but is retailing at a price of 17-19k INR.

Lets see how L920 get priced, then probably we will get an idea on how the price differs in India compared to other markets and then we can speculate how much L620 is going to cost here..

akshay920

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Black, Grey, Cyan are matte.. but Nokia are yet to launch Grey across the globe, probably they have cancelled it all together. Moreover in India in Lumia 920, they were suppose to launch Black in the first wave and have been reading in this forum that they won't be doing it.. Cyan is planned for a later launch.. but all this shouldn't concern you.. coz L920 launch price of 31k is near impossible.. L820 is a good option for you if you are looking for WP8 phone.. you may get an android phone with more features in that phone but then thats android and this is a forum for WP lovers :)..
yes I am a WP lover...rather a Microsoft lover...and I hate android..!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes