Lumia 920 cannot access exclusive games

flashman_andy

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920. I bought it in November and love it- except its battery.

However, I cannot see/find/download any of the exclusive nokia corporation games unless they appear in the spotlight.

I have used this method to download Parking Mania and iBomber defense. However, if I go to games and look for new games, I cannot see any of the Lumia exclusive stuff.

jfo7404

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Open a Nokia App in the store, scroll down to more from this developer and click that link. You will be taken to all of Nokia's apps.

flashman_andy

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Tried it but it only shows stuff thats been there several months, none of the new stuff,

Installed and used app highlights.

Went to Nokia exclusives and found parking mania. It says "this app is not available for your device." Weird because I have it installed.. Have Chillingo blocked the 920, or is it my phone that is the issue?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Specifically what items are you thinking of? I will try on mine. I am in the UK, so that may affect things. Are you in a Region that does not have access to them?

flashman_andy

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I am in the UK and I was trying to show parking mania and Ibomber to a friend. I also heard that risk was out for Lumia's as well,

Edit

managed to track down games through IE and they now both say not available for my device.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes