TVShow....help!

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if someone could provide some guidance on how to use this app. I thought it was a simple case of selecting the show you want to watch and it plays.

Example... I want to watch The Cleveland Show. I add the show the watch list, find the episode i want, then i hit the YouTube icon to view it. This is where my issue arise. When youtube opens, i am simply provided with a screenshot from my chosen episode.

This happens with all the shows i have attempted to view. I am in the U.K. Is there some form of filter in place? Or am i missing something. I have emailed the dev about this same issue but as yet i have not had a response so i am looking to the forum to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

Thanks in advance.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I was never aware you could actually watch the shows. Just keep track of them. At least that what I use the app for. Others might be able to answer about watching episodes

lugi93

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This App is just for tracking series,..and the youtube link is showing only promo videos of the ep

Just tried it with ameeican horror story..opens up video player and plays the promo for the episode

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I was never aware you could actually watch the shows. Just keep track of them. At least that what I use the app for. Others might be able to answer about watching episodes

ah man. I thought it was more than a scheduling app. Oh well, it was only 79p. Thanks for the info.

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Yea, its not for watching episodes. It's for keeping track of what episodes you have seen and notifying you what episodes are coming up on TV. The app also includes recaps and pictures from some episodes and shows. There is a social aspect as well where you can add and view comments from other users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon