unlock the ATT (no-contract) lumia 920----for help

peter0072002

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi:
i bought a AT&T (no-contract ) Nokia lumia 920 from amazon wireless website a month ago. but i can't use my phone to dial numbers. because i don't live in the unite states. so i don't have any account of AT&T, and can't use the AT&T's network service neither.
so who can do me a favor to unlock my cellphone,( if you are the AT&T's member, have the AT&T's account , maybe it's easier for you apply for the unlocking the phone. )
or give me some advice ?
Thank you very much in advance.

yetanotherguy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
apparently, from other posts on the forum, this puppy is locked to AT&T until May (some members have reported). Even if you bought it off-contract, this is still married to AT&T until their exclusivity expires (status as of now)..... sorry, I had to bring you bad news.... but hopefully, in a few months AT&T will reconsider when this not so new anymore...

peter0072002

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the message. right now it's just in January , there are four months to wait . so long time for me . but do you know the issue ,if some guys have at&t's account , will it be easier for he to apply the unlocking issue ?

seyalpuyal

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
There are few online sites providing unlock code for a Nokia Lumia 920, you can get the unlock code from them. Once you have got the unlock code, You can visit www.MobileUnlockGuide.com to get the free step by step unlocking instructions. This could help you understand unlocking process better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon