Screen locking during call

toddkitta

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my 920 for months with success for the most part. Earlier this week I started seeing an issue when I'm on a call: the screen is completely locked and I cannot interact with the screen until the call has ended (so the other party has to hang up). Anyone else seen this? Restarting the phone does not help.

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Possible dust build up on proximity sensor? Do you have dust under ffc? Or a large gap between screen bezel and body at the top of phone?

zaelthus

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
This phone is totally useless to me as someone who uses my phone extensively for work/conference calls. Complete and utter garbage, as a business user I need to be able to flip to speaker phone, mute, text, email while on a call this defect doesn't allow me to do that. Seriously considering going back to me iphone 3GS.

BudakCivic

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
do u use screen protector? then remove it. happen to me last week bcs of screen protector effect to sensor. remove or place sreen protector at lower than sensor then everything be normal back.

chinlj

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
If u r seeing screen black out or flicker non stop during call, i think it is due to the dusty proximity sensor. Blow it off with something like camera lense blower, or any air pump will resolve this issue. However, the dust will accumulate again later. This is really ridiculous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes