IE Site issue, Javascript??

vpkb

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello All, my first post here. I have searched but did not find anything regarding my issue. On some sites, when I click on a button, i.e., Submit, the phone does not respond, often times, I get "Javascript is Disabled". How do i fix this? Love the phone but i'm getting very frustrated with IE, especially some when i need to access some sites for work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just that there is 2 good substitutes, when IE10 does not work properly ... UC Browswer and Nokia Xpress (webkit browser)

gagmani

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
try to open JavaScript text expansion links in ie10 in wp8 or ie11 in wp8.1 fails on many sites. e.g. try to click the link staring with "in reply to" on mobile site of gsmarena, the hidden comment will not load. You will have to switch to desktop mode and also at the same time open desktop site of gsmarena. This is just an example. It happens on many sites. Yes, UC browser and Nokia Xpress come to the rescue, but they take me to the top of page every time after clicking on a JavaScript link. Try to click on "In reply to..." links in link given below.

Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM - User opinions and reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk