Nokia Music on Lumia 920 Not Working?

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Music isn't working on my 920. I can see all the mixes and detail but when I play any of them, the playback is stuck at 0:00 seconds and never moves. But, songs change as if there are playing. Volume is normal. Signed in and out of Nokia account, upgraded to trial Music+, reinstalled the app, all to no avail.

I check up the Nokia discussion board, and surprisingly this has been reported by few other people just in the past 24hrs.
Can you also check and report the Music status here. Please do play a song.
wp_ss_20130222_0001.jpg

pvabeach pvabeach

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
My 920 also not playing any nokia music streaming. I thought this was after subscribing to Nokia music plus?? Offline mixes no longer play either. Uninstalled, reinstalled nokia music. Still no music playback other than paid song previews.
I checked for windows phone update.....found 8.0.10211.204 KB 2788412...not sure why if I have update notifications on I wasn't notified.
Streamed music from xbox store does play.
Now that I check I can't even play music from the nokia music web site on my laptop.....so must be something wrong with Nokia music server??
Very long update.....30+ min over wifi.....
Post windows phone update still can't play any nokia mixes or previously download offline music. Only can play previews from music store

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Same thing for me. I do notice at the top right corner, there is a " that if you click on, give you a few lyrics to the song and then asks if you want to upgrade to the paid service to see the full lyrics.

Would be nice if the music played and didn't get stuck at 00:00

Neha sahni

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
i clicked on nokia music.. and all of a sudden the screen went black.. it isn't working anymore. although when i'm connecting it to the laptop.. i'm able to viewmy pictures and songs on the laptop.. but the nokia screen is black.. what do i do..!!! its been 1 month i've purchased it..!! :( :( :(

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i clicked on nokia music.. and all of a sudden the screen went black.. it isn't working anymore. although when i'm connecting it to the laptop.. i'm able to viewmy pictures and songs on the laptop.. but the nokia screen is black.. what do i do..!!! its been 1 month i've purchased it..!! :( :( :(
The phone doesn't turn on? Try soft-reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital