Wireless charging not working

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I bought a wireless charging plate recently and found that wireless charging is not working. The light on the charging plate comes on but the charging indicator on the phone doesn't. Is there anyway to confirm that it's a problem on the phone and that I am not missing anything else? My phone is not in warranty since I bought it when I was in the UK and now I am back in India. So I just want to make sure before I send it for repairs since Nokia Care is asking for INR 10000 (?120) for repairing the phone.

Thanks.

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I had that problem and it was a hardware fault with the phone. So I would say your phone is probably faulty. If you want to be sure, you need to test another 920 on your wireless charger. Alternatively you could try your phone on a different wireless charger.

Dimitri Stamatakis

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I bought a wireless charging plate recently and found that wireless charging is not working. The light on the charging plate comes on but the charging indicator on the phone doesn't. Is there anyway to confirm that it's a problem on the phone and that I am not missing anything else? My phone is not in warranty since I bought it when I was in the UK and now I am back in India. So I just want to make sure before I send it for repairs since Nokia Care is asking for INR 10000 (?120) for repairing the phone.

Thanks.
are you going to send it to the UK to repair ? did you buy it unlocked or is it networked locked etc, just asking because if you need someone to 'represent' you in order to get it fixed under warrant y I will do it. I know you dont know me whatsoever but always willing to help someone out, no catch just plain old fashioned 'good karma''

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
are you going to send it to the UK to repair ? did you buy it unlocked or is it networked locked etc, just asking because if you need someone to 'represent' you in order to get it fixed under warrant y I will do it. I know you dont know me whatsoever but always willing to help someone out, no catch just plain old fashioned 'good karma''

Thanks, but I am going to get it repaired here itself. It was an EE locked device which was later unlocked after I moved. I am discussing things with Nokia customer support to get it done for cheaper/free with a little help from Mr. Elop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes