Document Scanner App for lumia 920

Pardeep Jha

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey friends ,

I'm a new user to this forum. I need a good document scanner in my lumia 920.. Help me choose one.. which one i should go for, Handyscan (full version) or HD scanner . Which one is better, or suggest some other app.

Thanks

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Two things I can suggest are to first read the reviews of what the others are saying about each app and then download the trial versions of each one to try them out. You can then decide which one suits you best for purchase.

Patrick Harold

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Handy Scan has been popular and well regarded for quite some time. To make your smart device scanning significantly more productive you can also add ScanJig. This inexpensive accessory provides fast, quality scans. Learn more at scanjig.com

Vanaia

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Try ScanWritr. It's a fairly new document scanner for Windows Phone with a bunch of advanced features. It is lately being featured all around the world on the WP store.

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Best app for document scanning, in my opinion, is the new Office Lens app from Microsoft. It came out a few weeks ago and works pretty damn good.

(Unfortunately, I don't have the 10-post limit to supply website links, but just type in "Office Lens" in the Microsoft store and it should be the first one to pop up)

It automatically uploads directly to OneNote and you can toggle it to also save as a Word document or PowerPoint slide presentation.

Private Nemesis

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
+1 Office Lens... You can't beat it, I've documented conferences, workshops, brainstorming sessions etc with it from flipboards whiteboards and screens.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon