Contacts not syncing

Set0y

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello fellas,

So I just got my Lumia 920 and since I'm also using Win 8 and a Surface, I've got all my stuff in the Microsoft world (SkyDrive, Outlook.com for Contacts et cetera).

During Phone-Setup I didn't initially add my MS-Account as I didn't have network then (if it's important).

I've then set up the account and everything started to sync perfectly fine (SkyDrive, OneNote, Calendar)... Just the Contacts stay empty. Why is that? Do I need to enter my Outlook.com account (although my calendar on Outlook.com syncs still fine with "just" the MS Account added)?

In the Account-Settings I just got the checkbox to sync mails (which I don't want to, as I don't use Outlook.com for mails - just for calendar and contacts).

Can someone help?

Thank you!

Edit: Well, my first post and I failed badly. Heh. Did you know what bit me? Well, yeah - I closed Outlook on my Desktop. Just right after I closed it, my phone started to sync perfectly fine. Seems to have dead-locked my contacts. Sigh.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Glad you were able to get it working! I had not heard of that solution before! I will have to remember that if anyone else has a similar issue!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes