Two contacts merged which are not related in any way

Bhani Ramjee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried to whatsapp, but again windows merged two contacts, they have different names, phone numbers an email addresses. However they are calle Tammy and Titia. A month ago two other contacts were merged however their names are subsequently Sanne and sanne. I was told to remove both contacts and add them again. I'm very annoyed that windows merges people without me doing anything......

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This kind of things that some people will love it while some hate it. It depends on your culture and language as the AI was designed by someone with his or her cultural background. To me it is good to have some AI to auto merge duplicate entries, but as it is an AI and you know it will not be as smart as a person. It can be fix just be unlink these contacts from the people hub.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you unlink them, they can't be linked in your phone. I have no idea what whatsapp is trying to do. Hit refresh favourites in whatsapp. Also, tip is - if they are exactly same first names, save them with last names to differentiate or even add company info. Also, case sensitive first names doesn't really help any differentiation. They are still the same name!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes