I'm wondering if the latest firmware update messed up the location services and that's the reason for the Data Connection bug. After updating (OTA) to latest firmware I started having connection issues like everyone else. I also noticed that my phone thought it was in New York when I'm actually in Colorado. When I run the speedtest app it would ping the New York server, thinking that it was the closest server. Also, when I launch the Nokia Maps and pressed on location, it would jump back and forth from Denver to New York. I went into settings and turned off the location services. I also turned off the location services in the settings of any apps that use it. After a reboot, my data connection (LTE) is consistent and cruising at speeds pre- 1308 firmware update. Can someone independently test this by shutting off their location services and see if it solves your data connection? I haven't had any data issue for the past 6 hours now which is a far improvement since I updated the firmware.
    03-31-2013 12:20 PM
    Everyone else???

Never had a problem. Seems these problems may be down to the carrier.

On EE in the UK. Flawless service!!!!
    03-31-2013 01:41 PM
    I've tried this and it didn't seem like to do anything for me. But full disclosure, i am living in an area with relatively sketchy data from as long as i lived here, but even then i was always able to text [i can still text but its not as good] and connect on LTE before this update. It seems to be mainly with LTE because my HSPA+ Network is going fine. Its mainly crappy when im indoors not outdoors. When i leave my house, the LTE is pretty damn solid.
    03-31-2013 03:29 PM
    I found turning it on helped.
    03-31-2013 04:16 PM