Is anybody else having connection problems?

Jimmy Cooper

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
My twitter wont sign in but I see others are experiencing this from reviews in the store. My 9GAG image app wont show me images and just keeps loading. My peoples hub wont refresh and has a network problem. My IE is fine, pretty strange. I think its just un luck because Skype and anything else works fine but I just cant use my most used apps for the time being. So is anyone elses twitter working? I haven't used twitter for like a week now -_-

gallio

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been terrible since the firmware update. In alot of areas, my connection will completely drop and show no connectivity. When I'm on LTE my apps say they dont have an internet connection. It's been terrible, and I reboot my phone about 10 times a day now to try and temporarily fix it.

austinlewis

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. A lot of my apps are struggling. My email seems to update and connect just fine, but other apps like MSN, USA Today, People hub, Facebook HD, LinkedIn, etc. don't seem to be connecting very well. Hope there's a fix for this soon...

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have not been having any connection problems. I have not been in an LTE area though, so I don't know if has anything to do with that.

Jimmy Cooper

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Day after day I find more connectivity problems. My photoplay wont refresh and I cant download any apps or update apps. Strangely IE still works fine though

EthicalESQ

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've experienced the same problems since the update. AT&T tech support was absolutely useless and the person I dealt with told me I'm the first she's heard of to complain of the problem (which I strongly doubt). Battery life is now dreadful.

MattMamba2012

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
My connection seems to die out when I try to open up baconit. It never happened before but now on 1308 I lose connection or it goes very slow after opening that app. Funny thing is, it only started happening today. Yesterday I did not have this issue. Who knows what's going on.

austinlewis

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
OK, so I read that the recommended solutions are to turn airplane mode on and then off and also the remove the SIM card and reinsert and then restart. I tried both of these steps and everything appears to be functioning normally now. I hope this lasts. I will report back tomorrow or the next day as to whether or not it is still working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi