Anybody notice this issue with xbox music or is it just me?

cowboy620

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I was listing to music on my Phone yesterday through my pioneer car radio via Xbox music.

I went to music then to songs I chose (all) the option came up cloud or Phone so I chose Phone didn't want to use my data, I then noticed music that was playing that's on the cloud and not on my Phone, so I closed out and tried all over again.

the results was the same, so when I got home I deleted all the music off my Phone and checked to make sure it was gone.

It said it's lonely in here add some music, so that was good I know it was gone. So I tried it all over again just to find out it was playing music from the cloud. So my theory was right, I wasn't hearing things it appears Microsoft has a problem that needs to be addressed I don't think it's my Phone, so until it's fixed I'm gonna use Nokia music at least I know its playing from the Phone and not the cloud.
has anyone else noticed this?

cowboy620

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
But behind the idea when you go in to music then go to all the then hit Phone and not cloud is it's supposed to play what's on the Phone and not the cloud. Yes I can turn off the cloud but I don't want to.
That feature should work like it's says Phone or cloud not click Phone and get cloud.
Maybe Microsoft will fix it so it works. :)

jrlive

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes when you download music from the cloud to your phone it does not actually download the music. This has happened to me where I have checked an entire Album's songs, but only 1 or 2 songs have actually downloaded, the rest are still cloud based. There is a small icon which tells you which songs are on your phone vs the cloud (next to the song). Make sure the songs have actually downloaded and if not then download again. Downloading again usually works.

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes I understand your problem now, but if you're not gonna play the cloud collection then why not turn it off in the first place? It doesn't take a minute to do that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon