N Conversations - Justin and the Lumia

anon(5918101)

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Conversations said:
Justin Bieber is in Helsinki for the latest show of his current ?Believe? tour.
The Scandinavian leg of the young megastar?s tour has not been without controversy, however. Shortly before leaving his hotel for his performance at the Helsinki Arena, it emerged that a contraband smartphone had been seized from the Bieber tour bus.

Fortunately, Nokia Music was on hand to help. They were happy to present him with a specially customised Nokia Lumia 720 and a Lumia 920 with a matching pair of red Monster Purity Pro headphones.

Crisis averted.

Special thanks to Justin?s management at Universal Music for arranging this rescue.

How to comment this blog post of N Conversations?

Well, for my part, this is surely not a deal breaker, it would be childish to not buy a nokia/windows phone since a music "artist" that I really dislike has one himself;
And, thinking about it a bit more, this is a really good advertising for the so-called "beliebers"...

But I'm still angry, why?
Because of the stupid damn contest that Nokia Conversation holds because of Justin Bieber.

Nokia Conversations said:
To celebrate Justin?s visit to the hometown of Nokia Conversations, we are giving away a pair of Monster Purity Pros ? just like our friend Justin?s. To enter, just share with us your favourite Justin Bieber song, video, story in the comments and we?ll randomly select the winners.
I literally love the Monster Purity Pros but, hey, I also like music and, for my criterias, Bieber doesn't make music.
I'm mad also for the fact that Nokia sponsors one of my favourite bands, Kamelot, but doesn't host any contest for them. :cry:

What do you think?

P.s.: Also, sorry for any possible mistake I could have done in this post, I'm not an english native speaker. :unhappysweat:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Your favourite band probably won't get as many mouths talking as Justin's fans - that's why. As much as I understand your sentiment, if twitter trends are anything to go by - a single tweet from Justin saying how much he loves his new WP will echo and resonate on millions of twitter accounts!

anon(5918101)

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
It's not the fact that mr. Bieber has a NL and the BH-940 that concerns me, it would be even better if he tweets to his fans the validity of nokia and wp products; it's the contest of Nokia Conversations that, as I said, it's really useless since, well, N Conversations is a blog for nokia enthusiasts and because of that, it would gave no visibility;
then why restrict the contest for JB's songs only?
He isn't even one of the various Nokia sponsored artist (I made the example of that band because, well, I like them, but there are much more, like Deadmau5, Green Day et cetera)

ally42

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I understand you and agree with you. But like it or not, he's one of the biggest stars on the planet. He's a trendsetter among teenage girls and has millions of followers. Think about it. All those fans will rush to the Nokia blog and discover what Nokia has to offer. (and if they are hardcore fans, they will want the same phone as their Justin) From a PR and com's pov, it's a good move.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon