Otterbox Defender case - opinions?

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone here used the Otterbox Defender case for the 920?

OtterBox? Defender Series? Black/Gray - Nokia Lumia 920 accessories from AT&T

I saw AT&T have it in store, and I am considering picking it up if I trade in my old focus for the $100 credit thing.

My mom has used otterbox cases on both her iPhones, and those ones have been nice and worked well, but I haven't heard anything about how the WP versions work.

I read the reviews on AT&T's page and they mentioned something about the mike being positioned weird in the case, so does anyone have any knowledge regarding that?

Thanks!

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I use the Otterbox Defender. Bulky - sure, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do: Give protection against drop, bump and shock.
And you can still use wireless charging :smile:

tgzgeorge

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes I bought the defender and commuter case, suffice to say that I no longer use it. I find either one bulky but wireless charging works. I switched to the Nokia cases however it doesn't offer the same kind of protection.

Baryex86

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Its the best case ever. It makes the phone bulkier yeah, but it will protect very good. My phone has fallen to the ground 4 times and nothing happened to it. And the belt snap-holder is even,better if you go camping or hiking and want extra protection. Its worth the money.

myoujin

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
What casing that can protect my screen (not bulky like otterbox). I don't care the body got scratch or not. 3 month ago my gorilla screen shattered.
Now using cheap silicon back case with screen protector only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes