Just got my red unlocked Lumia (Rogers) and loving it

Chill510

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got my red unlock Lumia from Rogers and loving it right now on T-Mobile. This phone is beautiful. Worth every penny. I don't know what the 928 is really gonna be like but I still love the design of this great device. Shout out to Nokia for the great product, great support and keep it coming. Anybody else got a fresh brand new device they're loving right now.

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
looking forward to turning mine red:)...bought the shell last week just waiting for it to arrive:) So in a way it'll be a new phone, heh:) but glad your loving your phone:)

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad to hear you've got it. I'm debating whether to get the 920, 720, or wait for the catwalk... How are your data speeds? Is mms working and everything? Are you able to tether?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a black unlocked Rogers 920. Was supposed to get it today, but FedEx decided to pull a fast one and I'm not getting it until tomorrow. I really wanted a yellow but the black was the cheapest one they had. Can't wait to get it and test it out (I'm also on T-Mobile)!

thaguy

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
i was getting 4X that speed with an iphone 5 on the same network ive got my lumia now.. it got me thing the LTE chip on the 920 IS weaker than the iphone.

Chill510

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
i was getting 4X that speed with an iphone 5 on the same network ive got my lumia now.. it got me thing the LTE chip on the 920 IS weaker than the iphone.
how were you getting 4x that? That would put you at 60Mbps....i don't think so. That screenshot was taken without LTE. I turned it off on my L920 because I don't get it in my area. Im not even sure if the LTE on the Rogers L920 is compatible with T-Mobile LTE. Just waste battery faster. Overall I'm pretty happy with the speeds for an unlocked phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes