Unlocked Rogers Nokia 920 - T-Mobile LTE

GameOver69

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Have had my wife's Nokia 920 working with no issues on T-Mobile USA here.. Picks up HSPA/HSPA+ with no issues. Unfortuntely it seems that if i set it to LTE... picture messages cannot be sent or received... It has to be set to 3G.... also... under the LTE option... i still dont get LTE connection (may be because it is not yet available in my area.. not sure)...

but i guess my question is... does Nokia Access Points provide the proper APN for LTE on T-Mobile USA... automatically... do i manually have to enter it in (if so what is it)... and anyway to keep my data on LTE... without losing the ability to send and receive MMS .

Thanks!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how much I can help, but I too have an unlocked Rogers 920 running on T-Mobile, and I have the Access Point app. When I installed it, it automatically picked up T-Mobile LTE as the network. I have my highest network speed set to 3G, but it seems that when I've switched it to LTE, I see a steady 4G in either scenario. I would try Access Point and test out MMS. I did that and was still able to send myself a test MMS. Hope this helps!

GameOver69

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i did try... it only shows T-Mobile LTE but its always inactive... when i click it it says saving... then when you go back it is inactive. so looks like i may need to manually set it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac