Help needed from UK wireless phone users

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
My company wants to order phones for our UK employees, we are based out of the U.S.

I've spoken with vodafone so far,

We are located in Telford, what is the best UK wireless carrier? EE, o2, vodafone, 3?

help appreciated.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
That's an interesting proposal.
I've tried Vodafone and T-Mobile (Now EE) and found Vodafone carried abetter quality of signal.
I'm currently with T-Mobile/EE and am fairly happy with there service.
Only downside so far is they don't carry signal for auto-time setting on my Nokia Lumia 920.
If I had a choice of favorite provider, I'd probably say O2 or T-Mob/EE.
Hope that helps.

AaronP105

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I would probably say O2. Orange/EE in the past have had terrible customer service. I find Vodafone isn't very good with signal and their data plans are really limited. 3's customer service doesn't seem very good from what I have heard but I haven't actually experienced it myself.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, comparing, seems vodafone has a variety of different type of packages for free phones, but with little data.

o2 seems to have the best plan with 2gb of data at a cheaper price than vodafone and comes with a free phone.

Our Uk employees dont like o2 for some reason, but they seem to have the best rates. Only issue is, o2 doesn't have fixed international plans, every international minute.text used is charged per minute/text. vodafone has pay 5 for the month and you get 100 international texts. So calling from Uk to u.s is much cheaper on vodafone if the volume of callminutes increase.

any other insight would be appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon