People Hub Sync Issues

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Good day everyone, I have a Lumia 920 and I am uncertain what is going wrong. I set-up all of my details within Outlook (Twitter, Skype, LinedIn and Google), then synced. It took about 1 hr for the sync to complete on my phone but when I look at People Hub, all I am seeing is my original contacts from my SIM Card, my contacts from Skype and Google but not my LinkedIn contacts.

Now, I am getting all of my feeds from LinkedIn and Twitter with no issues which is why I am confused what the issue is.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thank you

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Find a contact you have on google/skype and LinkedIn. Hit the chain looking links button on the menu of their contact card and see if they have a LinkedIn profile under there.

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, tired that and there is no information for LinkedIn at all but i am getting my LinkedIn feeds. I know that this will not be a simple fix because I have tired twice to un-install/delete LinkedIn from my account and same result.

I am wondering if the API for LinkedIn has an issue....

Thank you

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, sounds like the same issue I am having yet did not see any resolution. I spoke with a friend of mine who develops for Windows 8 and Mobile 8 and he told me that most likely Microsft will resolve the issue (either within Linkedin itself or latest OS for the phone) because there does not appear to be anything wrong.

My hope is that one morning I will wake-up and the contacts are there.

Thanks

Nick Tay

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue as well. In the People Hub, all the accounts are linked, but not on People on my windows phone.

Robby1722

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
try logging into live.com with your live username/password, click on "permissions" and then "manage other accounts you've connected". You should see "LinkedIn", click on it, and then hit save. You should then be able to sync LinkedIn to your device in People Hub. I think the issue is that Live is not syncing to LinkedIn, unless you manually save it through live.com. I've now pinned the page to start to save time, but would love to hear about a setting or work around so Live syncs with LinkeIn regularly.

May 20, 2013
Visit site
People Hub Sync Issues -- LinkedIn Update

Good morning everyone, over 1 month ago I made a post regarding issues with People Hub Sync not working with LinkedIn to my mobile device. 1 month later no resolution. I see a lot of people giving suggestions and I thank you for that but I have not received any direct contact from Microsoft themselves.

Has anyone had this issue resolved and if so, how?

Thank you, Michael

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey Folks - I know this is an old thread, but I have just run into the same issue on my L1520? Strange thing is that the linked in and Twitter contacts are on my Outlook.com and in the people hub on my computers connected to my outlook.com account?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes