Righting an iPhone wrong..... Going back to WP and getting a Nokia 920. Which color?

Kahuna Cowboy

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Howdy,

I had a bad run with an HTC Titan and because of it I went back to iPhone.... Just to find out I am bored out of my mind with it. Especially now that it has crappy maps and folders I cannot get out of my way like Passbook and Newstand that I never use.

With T-Mobile's new contract free "bring your own phone" model I am going to get a 920. =)

With that said, man the color choices are hard. That yellow really draws my attention, but so does the red too in a different way. Then there is that stormtrooper white that looks amazing and of course that grey that no one has and looks fantastic. Finally the black which is a jack of all trades too.

I am ordering an international unlocked one, I am leaning to grey because of the subtle but different look, but that yellow sure is hot too.

Decisions, descisions..... :winktongue:

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Grey is the best if you have the choice. it's also the rarest, which makes it THAT much more special ;)
personally I wanted a grey but had to go with blank. got a grey skin on it now though so :D

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Get a gray phone if you want most of us to have to sit in envy because of it.
Otherwise red.

(I've seen the gray 920, and I was tempted to steal it from the shop display...nothing else got me to think of that.)

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a white 920 which I like because it was my first ever white phone, they look clean. But white phones are boring and old news so I got a yellow one now.

Yellow is amazing in real life, much better than the pictures even look. Its very responsive to different types of lighting which change the yellow from looking neon to a more standard bright yellow.....and I'm not a fan of yellow usually.

The cyan does the same kind of thing in different lighting.

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Howdy,

I had a bad run with an HTC Titan and because of it I went back to iPhone.... Just to find out I am bored out of my mind with it. Especially now that it has crappy maps and folders I cannot get out of my way like Passbook and Newstand that I never use.

With T-Mobile's new contract free "bring your own phone" model I am going to get a 920. =)

With that said, man the color choices are hard. That yellow really draws my attention, but so does the red too in a different way. Then there is that stormtrooper white that looks amazing and of course that grey that no one has and looks fantastic. Finally the black which is a jack of all trades too.

I am ordering an international unlocked one, I am leaning to grey because of the subtle but different look, but that yellow sure is hot too.

Decisions, descisions..... :winktongue:

Get whatever color you want and buy some Nokia skin cases in different colors so you can switch whenever you like.

steeleblue

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I originally wanted a cyan phone but they didn't have any and I didn't want to wait so I got the last red they had. Boy am I glad. I love it. Every phone I've had (got my first smart phone in 2003) has been black because it is a 'jack-of -all-trades'. Branching out to a color has been great.

The grey phones are nice but the color ones are even better. But as posted above, you can always get a gel case or even some stickers that can give you some choices. I put a clear Ghost Armor on mine but highly considered putting on the grey carbon fiber because it would have left just enough of the red showing to look rather like racing stripes. In the end I decided I just liked the red. But those carbon fiber stickers may be calling me in a few months, just for a change.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I originally had the red one but i got bored and I got the Yellow one and I love the attention the "Pikachu Yellow" Lumia 920 brings me :p

I suggest Yellow if you want someting super different and stands out or even Cyan(if you are here in America)

If you want something slightly less flashy then go with Red.

Black and White Phones are so....old-school to me and I feel like with a phone OS with such bright colors, sticking Black, white or Grey on them cancels out the pop that the WP8(and W8) os gives with the tile colors.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Get gray. That's what i originally wanted but couldn't find one so I'm using the black version. Although i also like the white ones i see in youtube videos

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2