Bluetooth music streaming sucks bigtime :(

Andreas H

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
So I just bought the Nokia MD-310 wireless music receiver and was hoping to play some music to my home system without the wires. To my big disappointment it really sucks. The music clicks and interrupt at least a couple of times per track, even when my phone is near the receiver. I tried with my gf's iPhone 4s with just a little better result but still unacceptable. (I have a Lumia 920). Before I return the receiver, has anybody had the same issues? Is there a fix? Etc... Kind of ruins the whole thing if I can't play a whole song without glitches. It's not a network thing, works flawless when plugged in.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a Panasonic receiver with a sound bar that is hooked up to the television. I have done Bluetooth streaming from my 920 to it many times and have had no issues at all. Sounded great. I can at least say the 920 shouldn't have a problem.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I Bluetooth stream my music in my car, house, boat, headsets, and portable speakers and never have any problems like that. Although my friends does that a lot with his iPhone 4 and Beats Pill (my 928 streamed fine with the Pill). Not sure what the problem can be. May be a defective unit, my first USB Bluetooth dongle was a little spotty sounding but I replaced that (with a different brand though) and it was fine.

Andreas H

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a Panasonic receiver with a sound bar that is hooked up to the television. I have done Bluetooth streaming from my 920 to it many times and have had no issues at all. Sounded great. I can at least say the 920 shouldn't have a problem.

Ok. Maybe I should just return it and look for something else. Thanks for your reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon